What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team LWOS Unite!!!

Who is still in the forum 7s??

After last weeks incident, i know all will not be interested, but im sticking in with this, and let me know if you are still interested....

Cheers
Moff.

O

ozbash

yes moff, i,m in.
emthup.gif

I'm in.
I have to admit that i have been thinking that i'm too old to play the stupid and childish games that went on the other night on grandstand, but I am not often accused of backing down from a stoush.

H

Hass

You better believe I'm in, and am happy to take on the role of Vice-Captain as has been assigned. I'm going to have some fun and hopefully write some bloody good footy articles along the way- hopefully good enough to take out the prize!

Cheers.

B

bender

As a fan of the OWLS, I was just wondering whether there is any chance of the Legendary Dog T making a guest appearance at some stage of the season?

I'm in, as bench or player - what ever is needed for the mighty blue OWLS. As for the last 'whatever', I wasn't here, I didn't do it and I don't even know what it was, but if it was fun, bugger !
I've been trying to save up my keyboard for a long season, the kids thrash it and it needs some TLC - i have been lurking and reading the trials tho'
MFC what about some tactics talk, e.g: drum on judges and some conjecture on what topics, genres and styles might work, or shall we just saddle up and go in all guns blazing ? Natch any tactic talk would best be via email, not threads........
Magilla

imported_bronco

Juniors
After a week of rigerous training in my masterton camp I've come out refreshed and decided to not let the rleague bastards spoil the fun.

Shove me on the bench moffo, I'm not afraid of a few splinters on the behind.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As I said before, cant be involved. Anyone is welcomed to use my trials effort.

Magilla said, " I wasn't here, I didn't do it and I don't even know what it was, but if it was fun, bugger !" - I couldn't have put it better myself....lol

But thats not the reason why I'm pulling out...the fact is I dont have the time.

However, I'm told that as a trainer, I was pretty good at running on the field and getting in the way of the ref...happy to put my skills to good use there if required.

Plus I'm handy behind the scenes with orange supply, message running, applying the magic spray and massage work! Might have to form a queue for some of that....

Good luck guys - looks like you're the team to beat! Bring back the tupperware and GO THE OWLS!
emthup.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
After looking atthe team...I withdraw my offer of being in charge of pre-match massages.

ex-manager

Juniors
Unless I make a dramatic recovery - like waking up - within the next week or so I won't be fit enough for this tournament.

Sorry guys.
emsad.gif

L

legend

Good luck guys as I think you have a long hard road ahead with many unforseen obstacles to ovecome. I really think you will be up against it butgive it a go just the same.

Cheers.

From tomorrow onwards I'll only have limited internet access, so I won't be able to post here very often.

Just thought I'd wish the mighty OWLS the best of luck in the forthcoming battles, and to everyone here at LWOS - keep up the good work. I've got no hesitation in saying that this is the best messageboard that I've come across on the internet.

So long, suckers.

Thanks MM mate, keep coming back as often as is possible (y)

As for the comp, well my submission is in. Im not extremely into full season mode, but we will see how it stacks up against everyone else. For those who are in this week, s'missions need to be in by Friday 8pm, so make your way over soon and add it to the Balmain v Bluebags thread.....

Cheers,
Moffo.

imported_bronco

Juniors
I think we need a hands up from every team member so we know whos in. So far I haven't heard anything further from ozbash, pepe or spacemonkey about whether their able to compete this weekend.

I might write up a quick 250 words just in case anyone pulls out at the last minute, if not I can always use it at a later date.

Latest posts