What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Cowboys.

JJ

Immortal
He had the chance to debut Ata against Newcastle a while back and didn't, why would he do it now?

I'd almost put a backrower at centre and play Afoa?

No Lolohea? Then Allwood or Wright, I really don't see us winning this, no point throwing Ata in the deep end

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'd go with Tui there. Im a little worried about his defence and if the Cowboys would look to exploit that by isolating him and creating mismatches (e.g. Lowe/Cooper/Taumalolo vs. Tui). However he is desperate to stay in 1st grade. Doubt Cappy would pick him there though.

Big Marn

Juniors
Lolohea at centre, straight swap for Kata.
i doubt it. this website reported kata's injury (and vetes) very early in the week. it would be some canny misdirection on Mcfails part. and i dont think hes got it in him to be honest. but i could be wrong.

Meth

Staff member
i doubt it. this website reported kata's injury (and vetes) very early in the week. it would be some canny misdirection on Mcfails part. and i dont think hes got it in him to be honest. but i could be wrong.

Yep. I doubt it too. Makes too much sense.

Latest posts