What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Rabbitohs

Meth

Staff member
We could have done with some rain. Of course, Auckland looking fine enough for football tonight

Benek

Juniors
Now what happens if RTS doesn't play again due to baby? How the heck do we manage that?

Meth

Staff member
So, it’s been confirmed that Papalii’s non selection was ‘tactical’. What the hell was with that?

Penrose_11

Juniors
Obviously our tactics are a stumbling point as after we got pasted by Roosters a few weeks back, SK and a couple of senior boys came out and said “heads not in the right space” and admitted they underestimated the intensity the Roosters would come with.

Actually SK might’ve said similar after the Storm touch up as well??

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Using the "tactical" blanket response is a kind of escape from answering those tricky questions because you can't expect a coach to reveal their teams tactics. It also makes it sound like a long complex analytical story and it probably is but in the end its basically... 'we had an idea and it came crashing down like the challenger of 86'.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I was probably more getting at the “we were out enthusiased” comments that came up a couple of times.
Yeah I know what youre saying and I too am hearing their usual excuses that all the teams say when they lose. I did respond to you but then I ventured off more towards the tactical excuse for some reason.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
even worse when it's a butter knife
A PLASTIC butter knife because we're pretenders. Every time a team lifts to play us, they beat us with EASE but oh!, hang on, were a top 6 side. LTFOL

Roosters 32 - nil
Storm 50 - 10
Rabbitohs 30 - 10

JJ

Immortal
A PLASTIC butter knife because we're pretenders. Every time a team lifts to play us, they beat us with EASE but oh!, hang on, were a top 6 side. LTFOL

Roosters 32 - nil
Storm 50 - 10
Rabbitohs 30 - 10
sadly I think that's right - we've beaten poor teams, hung in for a great win against the Dragons - but that's the only time a good team has turned up and played pretty well that we haven't been smashed...

Meth

Staff member
It’s a concern to me that when we have lost, we have lost big. Surely, this has something to do with our mental conditioning.