What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Raiders

Big Marn

Juniors
Gerard Sutton is ref. To my mind thats bad news for us. He seems to have it in for us especially when we play away. Expecting a lot of penalties for tacklers being too slow to get off the tackled player.

Meth

Staff member
For what its worth, we need to win today and hopefully by 5 or more to establish ourselves clearly in 7th place. If we lose and the Dragons win, we will be down to 10th

Leber

Bench
Just saw a perfect example of why shaun lane isn't in first grade. Worst tackle attempt ever against the Mounties cost us a try

Meth

Staff member
Warriors will probably lose this, but I think this is the best I have ever seen Lino play.

Meth

Staff member
Just saw a perfect example of why shaun lane isn't in first grade. Worst tackle attempt ever against the Mounties cost us a try

And he just killed a last tackle play in good position

Maybe the Bulldogs got a better deal

Blair

Coach
And he just killed a last tackle play in good position

Maybe the Bulldogs got a better deal

He went really well the week before though, some barnstorming runs, an off-load. Inconsistency may be his problem. Don't right him off, he's too young to right off for starters.

Blair

Coach
For what its worth, we need to win today and hopefully by 5 or more to establish ourselves clearly in 7th place. If we lose and the Dragons win, we will be down to 10th

No worries then. With no pressure on us it'll just be a walk in the park today, ay?!

ps see my post in the game day thread.

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
Lane looked disinterested.
Nicoll-Klockstad has wheels.
Lino played well.