What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tevita Pangai Junior quits NRL to take up boxing

Iamback

Coach
dennan Kemp has gone over a typical training day before on his show. It was preseason schedule though so longer than normal. That was basic tradie hours if I recall, around 7:30-3pm.

I would be surprised if players weren’t in the facility for at least 5 hours a day if not closer to 7. Obviously they aren’t gonna be in physical training that whole time but when you add in recovery, physio, nutrition, video sessions, and skills training there is plenty to kee them busy for a full work week

No massages as part of recovery in the pre-season though.

How long do you reckon it would take to massage 30 guys?

Number 30 in that list has a long wait, That said he would be relaxing in most cases

Wb1234

Referee
Why? a complete rebuild was always on the cards, they've got plenty of marquee signings, but are doing nothing of note with them
He just walked away from his contract without w payout and the sc implications ?

lmao

MugaB

Coach
He just walked away from his contract without w payout and the sc implications ?

lmao
Penrith have had walk outs before, i think it was about a decade ago, just up and left went litterally walkabout

some11

Referee
Brisbane cannot afford the 138-game NRL veteran for a full season under the salary cap, but signing Pangai Jr to a four-month deal — at a nominal value of around $277,000 — could be an option.

If the losses start mounting I can see Tevita being named on the bench as early as Round 9

soc123_au

Staff member
Brisbane cannot afford the 138-game NRL veteran for a full season under the salary cap, but signing Pangai Jr to a four-month deal — at a nominal value of around $277,000 — could be an option.

If the losses start mounting I can see Tevita being named on the bench as early as Round 9
In other news TPJ works the bar for 8 months a Donkeys HQ for 544k. Seems legit.