What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Going to my first game in ages tomorrow - since Beau's retirement infact.

Really looking forward to eyeing off Gal towers but they do create a bit of a problem.

With a 2 1/2 hr trip home, where can I park so I'm heading towards the city for a quick getaway? I don't mind walking a bit to ensure I can take off once in the car.

Suggestions please?
We usually park out the back of Toyota and walk along the walkway along the mangroves...cut across the soccer fields and admire Capsis towers as we head into the ground. 10-15 minute walk but quick exit up Parraweena road without traffic/crowds. If you haven't been for a couple of years the atmosphere should impress you Cardy....Shits on a couple of years back..Enjoy!

Card Shark

Immortal
Thanks shagmaster!

I was planning to get there before 12, leave here about 8.30 - 9.

That's where I'd usually park but wasn't sure if it would be filling up pretty quick.

I'll give it a run then :)

We usually park out the back of Toyota and walk along the walkway along the mangroves...cut across the soccer fields and admire Capsis towers as we head into the ground. 10-15 minute walk but quick exit up Parraweena road without traffic/crowds. If you haven't been for a couple of years the atmosphere should impress you Cardy....Shits on a couple of years back..Enjoy!
That's where I park. My car can often be left there for a few days, or even a week or two, pending on how smashed I get.:D

They really need that carpark built asap
?????
Isn't the carpark part of the shopping mart?

I think the parking is fine at the moment. Just go down early and spend more at the club.
I am fortunate that I have a work car and my own car, and mine can go missing without a problem. It hasn't been at my house for three weeks and has been at three different locations.
A small luxury that I take advantage of.

McLovin

Staff member
?????
Isn't the carpark part of the shopping mart?

I think the parking is fine at the moment. Just go down early and spend more at the club.
I am fortunate that I have a work car and my own car, and mine can go missing without a problem. It hasn't been at my house for three weeks and has been at three different locations.
A small luxury that I take advantage of.

It'll be alot better than what it is at the moment. Alot of people, myself included, don't want too or can't get down there hours before kickoff. Where I usually park is along the golf course towards Kurnell. Didn't mind the shitfight getting out as there was usually a spot there somewhere. Haven't been to a game in ages though. I drove there the other week for work and noticed that whole stretch along Captain Cook Drive had no-parking signs from the stadium to Cronulla High.

It'll be alot better than what it is at the moment. Alot of people, myself included, don't want too or can't get down there hours before kickoff. Where I usually park is along the golf course towards Kurnell. Didn't mind the shitfight getting out as there was usually a spot there somewhere. Haven't been to a game in ages though. I drove there the other week for work and noticed that whole stretch along Captain Cook Drive had no-parking signs from the stadium to Cronulla High.

its alright mate, i've come home from work and had a few.
Whereas I see myself as being facetious, others see me as obnoxious.
Beer- it wasn't so long ago I only saw boobs, then all of a sudden I started to talk instead. Aroundabaout the time I stopped being single.
Go figure, hahaha.

Card Shark

Immortal
Some recent photos of the Gal Towers would be good too. I love explaining and showing them (the pics) to all my friends up here. They just get so delighted when I enthuse to them about our secured future in the NRL (thanks Dammo and friends) and our ongoing rivers of gold.

Tried Quigs but file too large :(

Arnold

Juniors
Home games all done.

When are they going hard on the eastern side?

Also how will next years games be impacted?

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Home games all done.

When are they going hard on the eastern side?

Also how will next years games be impacted?

My understanding is that the East side doesn't start until the West side is finished , with the funds made from the Units used to finance the Leagues Club / Shopping Complex side.

Arnold

Juniors
Really?

I heard this time last year that the decision was made to start eastern side at end of 2016 season.

Years away if you are right.

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Really?

I heard this time last year that the decision was made to start eastern side at end of 2016 season.

Years away if you are right.

That's just my understanding - they have said the Shopping Complex will open in late 2018 , so I guess they'd have to start soon. Maybe , they've pre-sold enough Units to have the funds to start it ?

Latest posts