What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Development

Arnold

Juniors
That's just my understanding - they have said the Shopping Complex will open in late 2018 , so I guess they'd have to start soon. Maybe , they've pre-sold enough Units to have the funds to start it ?

They won't open the Shopping in 2018 if they are waiting for the appartments to finish. IMO that's going slow also.

Card Shark

Immortal
That's just my understanding - they have said the Shopping Complex will open in late 2018 , so I guess they'd have to start soon. Maybe , they've pre-sold enough Units to have the funds to start it ?

Yeh, if the units have sold, the bank will be happy to do a construction loan for the shops.

Bring it on!

taipan

Referee
I'm going to King Wan for early father's day nosh up Saturday nite,with the mob of family freeloaders.Will ask at the desk what the story is.
I understand the first stage now just about finished, will start occupation early Rocktober.

Don't know what it is about constructions.The CC drive widening seemed to take forever.Compared to the Yanks who knocked up a sealed road to Kurnell ages ago, in what appeared to be a manner of weeks.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I can't say I know the answer, however they've already started ripping up the back corner of the parking lot on the eastern side... if that's not for the development then I don't know why they are doing it?

Quigs

Immortal
George has to perform the ceremony on Buzz first.First things first.

George could perform the Buzz ceremony and then call upon the supreme power to unleash an almighty storm of fire and brimstone with a dash of major flooding. We all could be washed, George included, into the gapping hole that was once the last resting place of Good Ole Buzz.

It will be an event of biblical proportions.

Might even get the Clubs #1 supporter and the tribe of happy clappers involved too.

taipan

Referee
George could perform the Buzz ceremony and then call upon the supreme power to unleash an almighty storm of fire and brimstone with a dash of major flooding. We all could be washed, George included, into the gapping hole that was once the last resting place of Good Ole Buzz.

It will be an event of biblical proportions.

Might even get the Clubs #1 supporter and the tribe of happy clappers involved too.

The embalming has to take place first.What to stuff Buzz with? Yeast,barley,wads of unsold NRL tickets,marijuana leaves,wrapped in mangrove roots.Might get a photo of Harold Holt he can take with him, on his journey to the Wine Cellar in the sky.
Many colourful racing identities and underworld figures would no doubt attend.