What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Finals Bandwagon.

Now that your team is out of the race, who would you like to see win the Premiership?

• Storm

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Broncos

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Knights

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Dragons

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Raiders

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Eels

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters

Pantherjim.

Referee
This thread is directed at posters who's team is now out of the race for the Premiership. Now that your boys are all but on their end of season trips, who will you be barracking for in the finals series? or to be more accurate and appropriate, who would you like to see win the Premiership? Personally for me, I'd like to see the Raiders win the big one. I've got nothing against them, they're the underdogs, they haven't won a premiership in a while and Considering we're getting their coach next year, I'd like to see how Matty Elliot prepares the Canberra boys for the finals series.

spider

Coach
Pantherjim. said:
who would you like to see win the Premiership?

Credit given where its due - Bellamy has done a great job. They may not contiue through and win it - but i would like to see them do it.

Charlie124

First Grade
Dragons, i dont like them but i think theyre playing very well and only getting better.

Canard

Immortal
After the Cowboys are gone (which is just about every year going, will not be back for quite a few years again).

Its usually the Broncos, but fact is that not only are Melbourne the third Queensland side, they are basically a second NQ side with all the NQ boys in the squad.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Look at my avatar its pretty obvious!

I want to see the Storm win because I've always liked them and I haven't seen such a well drilled strong all round footy team like them for a while. It would be a big boost for the game down there, better than in '99 I reckon. They've been the best team by far so far I really hope they can go all the way.

It would also be nice to see the Raiders win a game or two in the finals with Matthew Elliot coming to Penrith next year.

phonetic

Juniors
Not surprising though. When I stop to think about it, most of my friends despise the Dragons.

I can't work out why!!! :lol: