What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flanagan Issue

Weaponhead

Coach
Says something about both Flanges that senior rings Robinson. Junior, time to grow up. Senior, know your place.

Junior gets to run the team next week. Good luck.

If Sam Walker is as good as expected then Flanno Jr. will be squeezed out long term anyway
I think with Snr's ban coming to an end the same time as Jnr's contract they have a plan to reunite on the field wherever Snr ends up.
It'll be their own little bedtime story.

Never forget how calculating Snr is, it's how he was the only coach ever to be able to get us a premiership. Damn he probably leaked that story to the papers himself

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think with Snr's ban coming to an end the same time as Jnr's contract they have a plan to reunite on the field wherever Snr ends up.
It'll be their own little bedtime story.

Never forget how calculating Snr is, it's how he was the only coach ever to be able to get us a premiership. Damn he probably leaked that story to the papers himself

Yeah, he's a Cupid Stunt.

Tin foil hat alert. Get Boogaloo in here

Theory: Pissflap took the lead on that Dragons selection panel and undermined Mary all the way to the brink every week. Shane Flanagan and Dean Young and executive manager of football Ben Haran.

Executive manager of football on a selection panel?

Dean Young? The new Pierot Clown.

Why: Because Pissflap is such an arrogant faker he is probably sitting back expecting to get cleared to coach

V'LANDYS - Balls or silicone nuggets?

Yeah, he's a Cupid Stunt.

Tin foil hat alert. Get Boogaloo in here

Theory: Pissflap took the lead on that Dragons selection panel and undermined Mary all the way to the brink every week. Shane Flanagan and Dean Young and executive manager of football Ben Haran.

Executive manager of football on a selection panel?

Dean Young? The new Pierot Clown.

Why: Because Pissflap is such an arrogant faker he is probably sitting back expecting to get cleared to coach

V'LANDYS - Balls or silicone nuggets?
When is piano teeth free to coach again? 2022?

taipan

Referee
Think Paul Green will get the Dragon's gig. P Flapper & Son will move as a package deal to some other unfortunate club.Broncos?
Bomber will be extended as Shark's coach for 2 more years.

SJ and Bomber are off contract next year as is Kyle and Shane’s ban.
Yeah but it was Chads spot that he was supposed to be taking, they threw a spanner in the works by extending his contract.
Anyways, unless there is a royal f**k up by Morris next year he (Morris) will get another couple of years

bluefox1968

Juniors
I was absolutely bored, so went to the Dragons forum - LOL...

Found this interesting:

QUOTE:

Gossip today from a big guy at Foxsports and legend of the game who I see occasionally , not some drunk guy at the pub
His thoughts on Saints if anyone interested

Flanagan leaving Saints end year, doesn’t want job and that’s why he only signed 1year

Fitzgibbon won’t apply job , but would consider it if he was approached and probably take it . He knows Fitzgibbon well and interestingly while saying he is the best assistant and great defensive coach he had concerns re him having the required skill set at this stage and worried he could handle mess at St G

He thinks Green would be the best option if it was him choosing but he has heard Green desperate for the Broncs and likely get it . They are desperate experienced coach and while some segment want Walters , more favour Green

He personally is a fan Bennett , thinks he is a bit too old and past it now ,but likely the best option that we can actually get to move on , if Bennett interested jumping across

When asked about the other old coach options
Griffin
Toovey
Walters etc

Says that these guys are not employed currently for a very very good reason
Knows all of them well and wouldn’t have any of them
Said all 3 a terrible mistake

I thought it was interesting anyway...” UNQUOTE

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was absolutely bored, so went to the Dragons forum - LOL...

Found this interesting:

QUOTE:

Gossip today from a big guy at Foxsports and legend of the game who I see occasionally , not some drunk guy at the pub
His thoughts on Saints if anyone interested

Flanagan leaving Saints end year, doesn’t want job and that’s why he only signed 1year

Fitzgibbon won’t apply job , but would consider it if he was approached and probably take it . He knows Fitzgibbon well and interestingly while saying he is the best assistant and great defensive coach he had concerns re him having the required skill set at this stage and worried he could handle mess at St G

He thinks Green would be the best option if it was him choosing but he has heard Green desperate for the Broncs and likely get it . They are desperate experienced coach and while some segment want Walters , more favour Green

He personally is a fan Bennett , thinks he is a bit too old and past it now ,but likely the best option that we can actually get to move on , if Bennett interested jumping across

When asked about the other old coach options
Griffin
Toovey
Walters etc

Says that these guys are not employed currently for a very very good reason
Knows all of them well and wouldn’t have any of them
Said all 3 a terrible mistake

I thought it was interesting anyway...” UNQUOTE

Reads like StakeMessiahinBrisbane68IVVersion wrote it.

Latest posts