What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Footy Show 2012

Son of Minto

Bench
Tonight was phoned in bt everyone on there

I remembered now how last year same time it took me all year to dislike it - same agin this year

So much potential in this show - i think fatty & the big marn are great BUT

Slater: shouty and nervous
Molin: Mutton dressed up as terry lamb, another around the grounds person given too high a profile (like Gilbert)
Lady Luck: Shit at picking winners, has a slack mouth, never rhymes and is president of the itty bitty titty comitee
Beau Ryan: cmon is he that funny?
Benji Marshal: A gifted palyer but a spoilt brat like the rest of the tigers "stars" too bad there ar some great players at the tiges who have to stand behind them

Ads

This is a fantastic post

president of the itty bitty titty comitee

:lol:

Sackyhack

Juniors
TLady Luck: Shit at picking winners, has a slack mouth......

:lol::lol: Slack mouth :lol: That's putting it nicely! I would have went for - completely jacked up mouth.

Notice in the centrebet ads, she seems to be putting a fair bit of effort into keep her mouth 'normal'; I wonder if the TV execs/director had a quiet word to her "Um yeah, your mouth is pretty f*%cked up and weird looking...Do you reckon you can hold it in some sort of normal position?"

undertaker

Coach
Just by chance that I flicked the tv to Ch9 and noticed that The Footy Show was on. It's been years since it was last broadcasted at 8:30pm. Missed the intro. Did they once again try to copy the AFL Grand Final Footy Show with one of those musical gimmicks at the beginning?

stunning reception for our boys on the footy show!!!! Melbourne feeling a bit out of place on stage. I would of been clapping for them as well If I was there.

Molon Lave

Juniors
at least all the players that have spoken this time round have been better than those that spoke at the Dally M's

undertaker

Coach
Good decision to move the Grand Final show back to the Superdome (or whatever it's called now). Not only is there more people, but the atmosphere sounds a lot better indoors.

As beautiful and picturesque as it was to hold it outside the Opera House the previous two years, it was just way too cold and windy.

Brutus

Referee
Those musical gimmicks at the start were utterly woeful.

They don't even try. Vautin is not funny at all and Johns looked totally disinterested.

undertaker

Coach
Those musical gimmicks at the start were utterly woeful.

They don't even try. Vautin is not funny at all and Johns looked totally disinterested.

Looks like I didn't miss out on much in those first 10 mins. The AFL show do it so much better (have a look on YouTube to see what I mean) and it's no surprise that our version is a cheap imitation (since they started copying it two years ago) and unfunny in comparison

undertaker

Coach
what is it with all these female musicians wearing skimpy outfits (especially the older fat one who's obviously trying to relive her youth)? And you wonder why parents have such a hard time raising children when they're exposed to these people who are supposedly "looked up to"

El Diablo

Post Whore
Looks like I didn't miss out on much in those first 10 mins. The AFL show do it so much better (have a look on YouTube to see what I mean) and it's no surprise that our version is a cheap imitation (since they started copying it two years ago) and unfunny in comparison

well turn it off and watch the AFL version

nobody here gives a shit about it

Peter_phelps

Juniors
wtf is Jimmy Barne's daughter wearing??

Also thank you doggies fans for booing Cooper Gronk. Probably the best thing they have done all year.

Big Pete

Referee
She isn't usually this bad, just don't think it's her style.

Taker, why haven't you gotten involved with broadcasting? You obviously have a passion for it!

This is the first time I have been home on a Thursday in a while, I was excited to watch the footy show, didn't know they changed the time to 8:30. :(

Is the Script performing at the grand final too ?

undertaker

Coach