What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Harry O

Juniors
Big day has come.

Naysayers look a bit dummy stupid dummy but you'll always have them. We are the envy of every sport in Australia.

And most importantly it's pissed off the sleeveless AFL morons. Go bounce your sherrin in the corner losers.
Can we bounce the ball in the far left corner of the post? I don't wanna deny them of a point for missing

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm getting really excited for these games. When it was announced I imagined an Origin 87 MkII type thing, but what they have done here is extraordinary. Loving the updates from @ash the bash in this thread and the fox coverage.

I was planning a cruise next year, but now seriously considering canning that for a trip to Vegas assuming Panthers are there.

Lord Peter & Abdo take a bow.

Now it's just up to the players to put on a great show. All 4 teams are capable of it, so this will be a case of I couldn't give a rats who wins, I just want quality games.

taste2taste

Juniors
Now it's just up to the players to put on a great show. All 4 teams are capable of it, so this will be a case of I couldn't give a rats who wins, I just want quality gagames.
Don't count your chickens just yet, it'll all be for nothing if the games are slogs up the middle, 5 tackles and a kick won't excite a new audience.

It's up to the ref to let the game flow.

Fangs

Coach
I havnt experienced any AFL trolls but watching the comments on the USA v Canada game yesturday the Union trolls were out in force

They seem very triggered by League trying to grow out of its tradional borders

Stay far away from Facebook. AFL dorks everywhere on there.

Fangs

Coach
So similar to here with the misery trio?

I don't spend enough time in this thread to comment.

But Facebook is just a bunch of poindexters on Facebook posting 'They're dreaming' underneath every article related to PVL.

Latest posts