What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

mikail-eagle

Bench
“We will make it an international event.”

LEAGUE OF NATIONS
Tickets sold for NRL's Las Vegas double header by country

OCEANIA
Australia
New Zealand
Papua New Guinea

NORTH AMERICA
United States
Canada
Jamaica
Cayman Islands
Mexico
Bermuda

My 2 best friends have gone across too. They were surprised to meet thousands of others when they got there. Most of them Broncos Fans.
I livid I could not join them due to work.

They are having the time of their lives.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its amazing to see so many different jerseys from teams that arent playing in these games. Even old teams like Balmain, Norths, Newtown, I mightve seen an Illawarra jersey in the streets of Vegas.

Its incredible, like another magic round. The built up to this was amazing and there's been non stop media coverage its just amazing.

We opened the competition in 1999 with a over 100,000 at the new Stadium Australia. The event was incredible, the atmosphere was great, however the game still had some scars

This Vegas event is possibly bigger, our game is such better than 1999, we're looking at expanding to 18 then 20 teams.

Who wouldve thought years ago, even the Greenberg and Gallop days that the NRL will play matches in Las Vegas and get over 40,000. Even the pioneers of the game like Giltanan and Messanger are probably looking down saying "Wow look at this."

I honestly cannot wait.

final say

Juniors
Its amazing to see so many different jerseys from teams that arent playing in these games. Even old teams like Balmain, Norths, Newtown, I mightve seen an Illawarra jersey in the streets of Vegas.

Its incredible, like another magic round. The built up to this was amazing and there's been non stop media coverage its just amazing.

We opened the competition in 1999 with a over 100,000 at the new Stadium Australia. The event was incredible, the atmosphere was great, however the game still had some scars

This Vegas event is possibly bigger, our game is such better than 1999, we're looking at expanding to 18 then 20 teams.

Who wouldve thought years ago, even the Greenberg and Gallop days that the NRL will play matches in Las Vegas and get over 40,000. Even the pioneers of the game like Giltanan and Messanger are probably looking down saying "Wow look at this."

I honestly cannot wait.
Totally feeling this post. I can remember fearing League was dying..
Today is the greatest day we've ever had.

beave

Coach
All of California seems to be a shithole from what I hear of it
SoCal (besides San Diego) most definetley is, up around San Fran and further north is great. SD is a fun city though, completely different to LA.

LA is in all honesty one of the worst cities I have frequented for work. It's just a big sprawling mess of smog and traffic. The "CBD" if you can even call it that, is smaller than Adelaide's.

Colk

First Grade
SoCal (besides San Diego) most definetley is, up around San Fran and further north is great. SD is a fun city though, completely different to LA.

LA is in all honesty one of the worst cities I have frequented for work. It's just a big sprawling mess of smog and traffic. The "CBD" if you can even call it that, is smaller than Adelaide's.

What do you do for work mate? I am pretty much in agreement although I would say I was unimpressed with San Fran too.