What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Overated Thread

Careful, or he'll call you a fat bogan ladette ;-) and get ALL his friends on to you.

Actually, I wouldnt be too worried about the second part. And as you're probably not a softcock (see previous pages) I dont think the first one will affect you too much. Maybe you, Kiki, SC and Melb Belle should start a womens rights group against FOTM ;-)

Tell them to bring it on

McLovin

Staff member
This is one of the biggest pizz takes in FFB history...You guys should stop responding tbh...

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I can't be bothered to look through the whole thread to see if they have been said or not.. but:

PINK (wtf? I wish V2 and MusicMax and all the little lesbian wannabes would get the f*** over her! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!)

TWILIGHT. - Finally gave in and watched it ... was not impressed at all. And I don't get why everyone falls in love with Edward. He looks like he needs a good spray tan or solarium visit.

Amen sister :lol:

The movie annoys the crap out of me, Edward does nothing for me and honestly it would freak me out if he was breaking into my room to watch me sleep and they don't say this in the movie but apparently in the book he oils her window so she can't hear him open it in the middle of the night umm WTF???

McLovin

Staff member
I want the tit...

Fat%2BGuy%2Bwith%2BTits.jpg