What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Real expansion of RL

kbw

Bench
Like many of you I have an opinion regarding where RL should or shouldn't expand to. My profile pic makes it a bit obvious who I would like to see back. In fact I am not overly confidant that geographical expansion is the right thing to do at the moment.

Regardless I am seeing a huge growth in what I really think is the expansion of the game and that is not more locations but the growth and funding of Woman's RL

I have been lucky enough to see woman's games of a variety of levels and there is a lot to like about it.

Do you think this has overtaken the geographical expansion of the game ?

Perth Red

Post Whore
It’s really not harder to be quicker than stationary! There is no expansion of the nrl, no plan for expansion, no strategy for expansion, no money for expansion.

So to answer your question yes the women’s game is growing quicker than the nrls geographical reach lol

Latest posts