What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roar

southsport

First Grade
Goodwin is a good,reliable 1st grade player--nothing too flash;he probably still deserves his spot in 1sts!!

I think though that Burns should be in our side for this game. There comes a time when veteran players need to make way for the long term future of the club. Bryson still has more to offer, but I think,before too long,more as a back-up player & a mentor for the younger ones!
Bryson is a great example of a player without outstanding natural ability but willing to put in the hard yards for his team. This is his strength, I reckon Madge admires---- & respects--- how he focuses on the job!!

That's a very clear and accurate post doyen.

DiegoNT

First Grade
You must not have been reading properly then!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to spoon feed you.
Yeh was Goodwin over Rankin cause literally anyone is better than Rankin

Now it looks like Rankin will be out and Suli will make his debut

He was comparing each player against his opposite number.
Jeez you are to stupid for your own good sometimes :joy::joy::joy:
The same guy you are making out to be an oracle of truth because he see's Goodwin as better as Rankin also rated Elijah Taylor as equal to Sam Burgess.
You've actually gone on about how stupid Tigers are for thinking Moses is better then Walker, Sam equal to Taylor etc, yet when the same guy says Goodwin is better then rankin you use that as a source to say tigers fans see Goodwin as a threat. There's just no consistentcy with you

Clifferd

Coach
He was comparing each player against his opposite number.
Jeez you are to stupid for your own good sometimes :joy::joy::joy:
The same guy you are making out to be an oracle of truth because he see's Goodwin as better as Rankin also rated Elijah Taylor as equal to Sam Burgess.
You've actually gone on about how stupid Tigers are for thinking Moses is better then Walker, Sam equal to Taylor etc, yet when the same guy says Goodwin is better then rankin you use that as a source to say tigers fans see Goodwin as a threat. There's just no consistentcy with you

Haha oh my lord, didn't think an opinion could create so much discussion for r20

Rsag85

Bench
What needs explaining?

Bryson is Australian (born in Parkes, raised in Perth) his dad played for the Kangaroos, yet he played for New Zealand. Because he knew he was never going to be good enough to play for Australia.

You know it makes sense but your forgetting who your talking too lol

Rsag85

Bench
Goodwin is better than a fringe first grader.

The stats speak for themselves.

Don't have room for him in my best 17 and it's time to give some of the young guys ago. Look to the future. All you against pushing the younger guys?

alien

Referee
Don't have room for him in my best 17 and it's time to give some of the young guys ago. Look to the future. All you against pushing the younger guys?
AJ (22), Hunt (23), and Gray (22) are young. Not all of the centres and wingers have to be young. Goodwin usually does a good job in the centres, and is a fine backup goal kicker.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just because someone disagree with you and shadows views doesn't make them a troll. Grow up
Clifferd and his gang are always trolling.

They always troll alien.

You ain't on here much Rsag so you don't see much.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I meant away from our forum.

I don't want an argument Rabbit Toes.

Enjoy the match tomorrow.

Latest posts