What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Toon Army - Newcastle United

How Luiz didn't get sent off is beyond me. Changed the whole game. Especially if you start thinking about who they take off to put another CB on, would probably have to be Sturridge who was probably the motm.

HowHigh

Coach
Didn't deserve to lose 3-0.
Was a really entertaining game as a neutral, Newcastle were unlucky not to have scored a couple themselves, hit the post twice in the second half if I remember correctly.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yeah top signing. We needed someone of his caliber.

Pardew has been going well with recruitment. Good buys and cleared a lot of deadwood.

Bman26

Juniors
Still a hope for UCL but might get nothing if Liverpool don't lift their game and dispose of Everton...

Ben Arfa is what Nasri would be if Nasri had balls.

Both have similar talent i think but Nasri will never be as good as he could be because he's too scared to take anyone on. That's where HBA has it all over him.

Your recruitment over the last 2 seasons has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Bman26

Juniors
Liverpool won, provided we can get more then 3 points from our final 5 games we will make Europe (Europa).

If we can continue to play as well as we have been we can definitely make the champions league.

Either way this year has been nothing short of fantastic after the god awful season a few years ago. All praise Pardiola!

WALKING ALONG,
SINGING THIS SONG,
WALKING IN A PARDEW WONDERLAND!!!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
We are in 4th now.

Just maintain our form and this would be a massive story. We returned from relegation only two seasons ago.

It is exciting times for Newcastle fans!!!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well done (though I still hate you bastards for doing the double on us :p). Would have been nice to see you lot and Tottenham completing the top 4 in place of Arse and Chel$ki, but Spurs have bottled it.

Noa

First Grade
What a goal by Cisse.

I think he meant to curl it into the near corner but still...f**k me.

langpark

First Grade
Very generous odds on offer for Newcastle today, I took them with a 1-0 start at $2.50... Though to be fair they are pretty inconsistent, so they're a tough one to back...

Latest posts