The troll cave

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by Different kind of Rabbit, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Rabbit toes

Rabbit toes Bench

Haha please. This shit is on constant rotation with the same clown involved.
    I dont condone it, in fact it's pointless but I notice you're not calling out the other half of the problem.

As for moderators, please. They'll come in and defend harder, or piss and moan about this year's chances

To summarise, harden up or change the channel. Think I'll see what's on in tigerland, at least those guys have valid points

sensesmaybenumbed likes this.
  2. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

Thanks mate he's trying to get me in trouble when he's the one starting it all.....

It's clear to me this is a previously banned member under a different name with a vendetta against me.....

3. Different kind of Rabbit

Different kind of Rabbit Moderator Staff Member

Ok guys, I've moved this argument to the troll cave. If you wish to continue to swing your handbags at each other, keep it in here.

If it leaks out into the general forum again we'll be giving some of you an enforced rest from posting until you can learn how to play nice.

doyen, Rabbits20, callmack1 and 2 others like this.
  4. Itsamansgame

Itsamansgame Juniors

5. Rabbitoad

Rabbitoad Juniors

:joy: Can't argue what I've said, so you accuse me of being someone else :joy:

You just can't handle people calling you out on your bullshit or not taking your opinion as fact. It's f**king pathetic.

I'm not "trying to get you in trouble", I'm laughing at you when you tell blatant lies and use flawed logic and when you can't argue what I've said it's always ":sob:he hates me, he's jealous of me, he's someone else, he's just trying to cause trouble:sob:"

It can't possibly be that you're wrong, lying or someone just disagrees with you. You're too arrogant and thin skinned to accept those as possibilities.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Rabbit toes likes this.
  6. Different kind of Rabbit

Different kind of Rabbit Moderator Staff Member

In Rabbits20's defense, he's not the only one that can tell you've been around before. I mean it is pretty obvious...

Rabbits20 likes this.
  7. Rabbitoad

Rabbitoad Juniors

Really haven't though mate

8. burgibigbash

burgibigbash Juniors

More fake news

Rabbits20 likes this.
  9. Rabbitoad

Rabbitoad Juniors

:joy: That's really the best you can do, isn't it? :joy: That's adorable