What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wheels have well and truly come off the billy cart but there is light at the end of the tunnel

Negatives

Packer and Duges out

Frizzell & Vaughan playing busted

Flo clearly past his best

McCrone is McCrone.

The players are down on confidence

The defence is static.

The coach is brain dead.

He selects Marketo when we are down on power forwards.

The board has no balls.

A finals contender beats Souths by 50 tonight. We lose by 2. That says it all.

Positives

Mann & Dufty provided real attacking thrust.

Frizzell/Thommo/Sims/JDB are tremendous.

McIdiot may yet manage to get himself sacked by season's end. We live in hope.

Team is in transition, all is darkest before the dawn.

Time to blood the kids, we have nothing to lose now.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Seasons over after tonight.
It was hard to watch and a gut wrenching display.
We have had it all on the line and to play for in the past two weeks and dished up sweet nothings.
They are a waste of time and energy fr our supporters.
Mary and McCrone can get Fcked

j0nesy

Bench
Negatives

Packer and Duges out

McCrone is McCrone.

The defence is static.

The coach is brain dead.

The board has no balls.

Positives

Good on you for seeing the positives. How good was Dufty tonight. They put him under a bit of pressure too.

JDHD

Juniors
Negatives

Packer and Duges out

McCrone is McCrone.

The defence is static.

The coach is brain dead.

The board has no balls.

Positives

Give how often Dugan gets injured, I don't know that that belongs in the negatives column haha

Good on you for seeing the positives. How good was Dufty tonight. They put him under a bit of pressure too.

Great passing game

Blinding acceleration

made a good tackle one on one

When his team mates wake up to the fact that he is continually backing up through the middle he will score a bucket full of tries

Mann had a terrific game in attack, great footwork. Must be selected in front of both Flo and McDonald next week.

j0nesy

Bench
Great passing game

Blinding acceleration

made a good tackle one on one

When his team mates wake up to the fact that he is continually backing up through the middle he will score a bucket full of tries

Mann had a terrific game in attack, great footwork. Must be selected in front of both Flo and McDonald next week.

You know what, I'd actually pick Mann on the wing ahead of Nighty. I'm no MacDonald fan but, with Dufty at the back, I do think we need the option of a big bloke to send it to on the kick return.

You know what, I'd actually pick Mann on the wing ahead of Nighty. I'm no MacDonald fan but, with Dufty at the back, I do think we need the option of a big bloke to send it to on the kick return.

What? So Nene can jog back for the ball and then jog into the line?

I tell to what, if Mann and Dufty had been playing together all year they would have put on 20 tries so far.
If Mann knows Duftys game he passes on the inside to an unmarked Dufty and we score.

Mann can make a half break, Dufty has speed to burn, you put those two together, centre and fullback, we may have something.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I see Dufty as a real positive. He should have scored one try, if Mann looks inside. He made a clean break through the middle, which would have lead to a try lead to a try, if not for a Souths player getting a hand to the ball. He provided a try assist. He is showing, that he can do what he was doing in the 20's in first grade.

I am looking forward to Hunt's arrival next year. I think Hunt and Dufty are going to add a lot to our attack next year.

Maybe Zac Lomax can even take a centre position next year? I think he will 18 at the start of next year. I recall many good young backs debuting as 18 year olds.

I am starting to think that we need 2 new wingers. Vunivalu would be at the top of my shopping list. He is big, fast and good under the high ball.

I see Dufty as a real positive. He should have scored one try, if Mann looks inside. He made a clean break through the middle, which would have lead to a try lead to a try, if not for a Souths player getting a hand to the ball. He provided a try assist. He is showing, that he can do what he was doing in the 20's in first grade.

I am looking forward to Hunt's arrival next year. I think Hunt and Dufty are going to add a lot to our attack next year.

Maybe Zac Lomax can even take a centre position next year? I think he will 18 at the start of next year. I recall many good young backs debuting as 18 year olds.

I am starting to think that we need 2 new wingers. Vunivalu would be at the top of my shopping list. He is big, fast and good under the high ball.

So was the last winger we got from Melbourne. How's that turned out this year?

Seriously though, we could sign Smith, Cronk and Slater and that idiot we call a coach would ruin them.

Gareth67

First Grade
I throw in 1/2 dozen of my best hogs , plus another dozen , if he packs Doust in his duffel bag , on his way out !

Last edited:

Bench
People say we can't afford to pay McGregor. I don't think we can't afford to keep him.
It's only been two games for Dufty but he shows he can handle it. At the moment he is our only attacking weapon.
Mann has proved he will be a great addition to the team. But he needs to be in the starting lineup.
Dugan to me should not be in the starting team now. He sbould be on the. Bench.
Tyson on the bench. Please explain that to me.