What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. It still blows us away how supportive everyone has been over the last two years. Even the players are all over it now.
We honestly thought after a few eps people would brush it and us.

Marchad

Juniors
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. It still blows us away how supportive everyone has been over the last two years. Even the players are all over it now.
We honestly thought after a few eps people would brush it and us.
I look forward to the podcast and the net show as it is all positive. None of that negative bullshit that the main stream media inflict on the populace.

I look forward to the podcast and the net show as it is all positive. None of that negative bullshit that the main stream media inflict on the populace.
It's quite odd that you say that because the most recurring criticism we get is that we are too negative and are too hard on the club/coach/players.

Arnold

Juniors
It's quite odd that you say that because the most recurring criticism we get is that we are too negative and are too hard on the club/coach/players.

You know what.... That criticism comes from you guys just wanting the damn premiership once and for all.

Close enough wasn't going to cut it anymore and that's what you guys were trying to say, it wasn't negative it was disappointment.

Let's face it our worlds would crumble maybe never to bounce back if the storm score on that last play.

gavin_miller

Juniors
Probably never...Sam hit the delete button.

Nah, me and the Big Fella are sweet as. He cried, I cried ... we met halfway.

FYI It was a TV interview...we were going to use the audio for content but aside from the controversy that week, it was never sent to us. I am hoping to organise (or rather get someone to) do a YouTube channel with the shows and clips etc archived at some point in time, so maybe it'll show up there someday!

Til then, go watch the replay!

Sam

Nah, me and the Big Fella are sweet as. He cried, I cried ... we met halfway.

FYI It was a TV interview...we were going to use the audio for content but aside from the controversy that week, it was never sent to us. I am hoping to organise (or rather get someone to) do a YouTube channel with the shows and clips etc archived at some point in time, so maybe it'll show up there someday!

Til then, go watch the replay!

Sam

where is the league life sam!!!!!!!!

love both shows.
im a big fan.
yuge fan.
tremendous fan

But they didn't score
It looked for all money like another classic sharks choke .
....yes
It'd take a lot to bounce back from
Maybe a whole new generation.

All good now though.
It was the perfect victory
The end buried the past for good.
There was never going to be a choke, we had them bamboozled and looking for clues, and the proof is that they didn't score, anyway that's my memory of that final minute and always will be.