What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Movies you have ever seen!

Tweek

Juniors

effects were great no doubt, but the story, dialogue and acting were all shithouse.

gUt

Coach
Gran Torino is the most overrated piece of shit I've ever seen. Nothing but long, slow zoom-ins on Clint Eastwood's mono-expressive face. Poorly lit. Stilted dialogue. ALL the characters were utter cliches and stereotypes. A plot that begged the viewer - this is meant to be a serious, life-affirming drama let's remember - that you have to wholly suspend disbelief to buy into. AND it was too f**king long, but then again maybe it just seemed that way to me.

Last edited:

Karl

Juniors
Killers

It shows that you can take a couple of biggish names and throw a lot of money at a movie and still make something that looks like a couple film graduates made it on their iphones after writing the script during recess.

skeepe

Immortal
Troll 2.

A soundtrack completely done on one old Casio keyboard. Actors (and I use the term loosely) who were chosen solely because they happened to live in the town it was shot in. The DVD cover has a picture of a werewolf chasing a boy - which has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Despite it being a sequel, it has absolutely nothing to do with Troll 1. In fact, it doesn't even have a troll in it, just plant eating goblins that decide it's easier to turn people into plants and eat them than it is to, you know, find a plant.

So bad it spawned Troll 3, which as you can guess from the title, is about killer tree roots.

Smashing stuff.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm a fan of John Carpentar The Thing, Halloween, Escape from Ney York,,,But Escape from LA has gotta be the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

Apey

Staff member
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Then again I hate almost all Will Ferrell movies.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Troll 2.

A soundtrack completely done on one old Casio keyboard. Actors (and I use the term loosely) who were chosen solely because they happened to live in the town it was shot in. The DVD cover has a picture of a werewolf chasing a boy - which has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Despite it being a sequel, it has absolutely nothing to do with Troll 1. In fact, it doesn't even have a troll in it, just plant eating goblins that decide it's easier to turn people into plants and eat them than it is to, you know, find a plant.

So bad it spawned Troll 3, which as you can guess from the title, is about killer tree roots.

Smashing stuff.

Troll 2 is one of the greatest movies of all time, right up there with the room, vampires kiss and cool as ice.

LESStar58

Referee
Rules Of Attraction with James Van Der Beek was abysmal to say the least.t

Really? I'm a huge fan of Ellis's earlier work and I think Rules was the best adaptation of his books.

The Informers, on the other hand, was dreadful. Poor Gregor Jordan! After two ripper films in Two Hands and Buffalo Soldiers he makes that. It ruined the book.

Moffo

Referee
i saw this movie on foxtel the other day where a guy is a drug dealer who tries to turn his hand to the stockmarket (called Empire)

It is the biggest pile of shit i've ever seen. so many storylines going on and some truly horrible acting. do yourself a favour and avoid it like the plague, its f**king sucks and blows almighty hard

surprised that the second matrix hasn't won more votes. absolutely horrible movie

you and your stupid mate rounds out my top 3. horrid australian shit

Springs

First Grade
Gran Torino, The Thin Red Line and Rules of Attraction are among my favourite movies.

Worst movies I have seen go to crap like Date Movie and the others in the series. Or any teenage sex crap like the American Pie sequels.

Latest posts