What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Rnd8 vs Manly Friday 8pm

hindy111

Post Whore
By the way, this is exactly the sort of game that we often win and then leave the rugby league world confused by. We are harder to pick than a broken hooter.

I think Manly are to good this year to not win.
I reckon Saab will tear us apart with his speed. I don't think it will be a 40 point loss. I suspect 10 points and a good fight.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think Manly are to good this year to not win.
I reckon Saab will tear us apart with his speed. I don't think it will be a 40 point loss. I suspect 10 points and a good fight.
Which would have been acceptable if we didn't f**k up the Tigers and Dolphins games.

That's what really pisses off the fans the most it's alright having a dig this week.

But we had 2 teams/games where we should have won.

We could have got to the bye 5-3 and things ain't so bad.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Look I am not being disrespectful to Terry here.

But half that Manly team had no idea who Ian Roberts was 2 years ago and boycotted a game because of a rainbow.

Do you reckon they would know who Terry Hill is. Outside of maybe DCE & Turbos.

Not sure I am following.

You're saying the Manly players are questioning who Terry Hill really is, as in they aren't sure what he identifies as (is that because he had a lisp?). And therefore you are concluding they will boycott this game? Except for DCE and the Turbos?

Parra by 40.

eels_fan

First Grade
Another interesting presser from BA

said words to the effective of “there are a lot of guys playing this weekend that can think themselves lucky to still be in the side” and saying that you can only make so many changes (due to cap/squad)

also said Sanders wasn’t picked because he was poor in the NRL trial, and was average in cup. Only in the last 2 weeks has BA seen that he capable of owning his role in cup so is being given a chance

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Another interesting presser from BA

said words to the effective of “there are a lot of guys playing this weekend that can think themselves lucky to still be in the side” and saying that you can only make so many changes (due to cap/squad)

also said Sanders wasn’t picked because he was poor in the NRL trial, and was average in cup. Only in the last 2 weeks has BA seen that he capable of owning his role in cup so is being given a chance

Well I wasnt inspired.
"Form is temporary".
"I havent seen them like that for a long time".
"No, I havent asked for a response".
Ffs!

JokerEel

Coach
But honestly, what does he expect???

He's been here for 11 years. Surely he realises that his tenure will some day come to an end....or does he expect to he the eels coach for life??

Well honestly he has done an ok Job especially getting us to the GF in 22..

Though he needs to look to the future and see the club is on the way down with aging forwards and always Injured fullback and terrible recruiting. Do you want to continue knowing that's it's going to be years before it's fixed

Latest posts