What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday 🐣

Gazzamatta

Coach
salute-officer.gif | BigFooty Forum
You're a cheeky fu*k but you make me laugh. 😁

lingard

Coach
We don't know the full recovery of Simmonson from his concussion mate or whether he has a niggle they would rather manage via a stint in Reggies.
True. Very puzzling and disappointing selection otherwise. Tigers backs are fast. We could have done with Simmo's pace. Anyway. Happy for Talagi.

eels_fan

First Grade
Sanders will become the Zach Docker-Clay of 2024.

When he signs with the Raiders all the numpty fans will go ballistic online about how we've let another future champion go, only to look back in 2-3 years and apart from showing up in some extended team list tuesdays, never see or hear his name again.

JokerEel

Coach
Sanders will become the Zach Docker-Clay of 2024.

When he signs with the Raiders all the numpty fans will go ballistic online about how we've let another future champion go, only to look back in 2-3 years and apart from showing up in some extended team list tuesdays, never see or hear his name again.

I dont think anyone is going to jump up and down when he leaves.. We have Moses/Brown/Taligi

I am just disappointed that he didn't want to stick around and develop for a season or 2 especially when you have Moses Gutho and Brown to learn from...

Soto

Bench
Think Blaize at 5/8 is a good move. More time in 1st grade. The more time he spends there and adapts to the pace and grind of 1st grade footy the more likely he will force both Harper and Simonsson out of 1st grade. I like his confidence and temperament.
The kid is almost a dylbro clone...both quick, fancy footwork and like to run...