What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA Vs Raw Predictions Plus *Massive Spoilers*

Damn, the crowd was crap

First appearance in 12 years I expected better

Well duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh most of the WWE's audience is kids these days who would have no idea who the f**k hitman is......

Not trying to cause an argument but comparing Hitman and Hogan returning to major companies is like comparing, Andrew Johns and Andrew Gee returning to the football field.

Hart is fantastic and probably my all time fav wrestler but expecting him to be over with an audience when he hasn't appeared in the company in 12 years is way unrealistic.

Certainly would have made sense and guarenteed a great reception of for no other reason his Canadian!

Vinces arrogance continues to shine through.

Also on a side note people saying Hart will wrestle again mustn't have seen him on RAW he even had trouble getting into the ring and walking around - Big reason the jacket was on is that I suspect his body is in dreadful shape.

Stonecutter

First Grade
After watching TNA on saturday, even though I prefer TNA to WWE it didn't impress me alot apart from the Angle vs styles match and the Knockouts.

WTF nasty boys!! All i know about them is Knobbs is a fat arse from Hogan CCW. Scott Hall looks terrible as well.

Yeah the years have definately caught up w/ Hall and the Nasty Boys is a bit of a worry...... Have to admit I rated the entire eposide, While I had to switch the WWE off after the Hart promo it was that tedious.

shiznit

Coach
Well duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh most of the WWE's audience is kids these days who would have no idea who the f**k hitman is......

Not trying to cause an argument but comparing Hitman and Hogan returning to major companies is like comparing, Andrew Johns and Andrew Gee returning to the football field.

Hart is fantastic and probably my all time fav wrestler but expecting him to be over with an audience when he hasn't appeared in the company in 12 years is way unrealistic.

thats abit harsh.... IMO it would be like comparing Johns with Lockeyer. both were champions... and were at one stage considered the best in the game... all-time you would say Johns just shades it.

but its pretty easy to be expecting a bigger reaction for Hart... the fact that Hogan is wheeled out every year in a wrestling promotion.

or the fact we see the guy on TV everyday on either Hogan knows best, Brooke knows best, American Gladiators, CCW etc... so because his appearances are so bloody regular he becomes nothing special.

where Bret Hart has pretty much been away from the limelight for 8 or so years. with the screwjob etc his legend has just grown in that time.

im not arguing that Hart is a bigger name in the business than Hogan... Hogan is on a plane that probably only Steve Austin has been on...

but at the moment... because of the reasons mentioned... Bret will be a bigger draw than Hogan.

thats abit harsh.... IMO it would be like comparing Johns with Lockeyer. both were champions... and were at one stage considered the best in the game... all-time you would say Johns just shades it.

but its pretty easy to be expecting a bigger reaction for Hart... the fact that Hogan is wheeled out every year in a wrestling promotion.

or the fact we see the guy on TV everyday on either Hogan knows best, Brooke knows best, American Gladiators, CCW etc... so because his appearances are so bloody regular he becomes nothing special.

where Bret Hart has pretty much been away from the limelight for 8 or so years. with the screwjob etc his legend has just grown in that time.

im not arguing that Hart is a bigger name in the business than Hogan... Hogan is on a plane that probably only Steve Austin has been on...

but at the moment... because of the reasons mentioned... Bret will be a bigger draw than Hogan.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because of Harts physical limitations he will fizzle pretty quickly for mine - or damage his legacy by hanging around to long.

Hogan will be a much bigger draw and like you said because his always got his hands in so many pots audience's have a much greater awareness for him and his likely to get many new fans due to his various stints with CCW and Hogan knows best ect.

Either way for the first time in nearly a decade its exciting to be wrestling fan.

shiznit

Coach
We'll have to agree to disagree, because of Harts physical limitations he will fizzle pretty quickly for mine - or damage his legacy by hanging around to long.

Hogan will be a much bigger draw and like you said because his always got his hands in so many pots audience's have a much greater awareness for him and his likely to get many new fans due to his various stints with CCW and Hogan knows best ect.

Either way for the first time in nearly a decade its exciting to be wrestling fan.
yeah... im not disagreeing with you in that Hogan is a bigger draw historically.

but just at this present time due to Harts long absence and Hogans over exposure... its easy to understand that Bret is a bigger draw at the moment.

like you say... if Bret's return isn't handled well he will end up being a flash in the pan.

the same way that when Jericho came back in 07 he was the biggest draw in the business at the time.

All Vince wants from Bret is to out draw hogan for 4 or so months... which is easily possible.

then Vince can retire him for good and do something else to outdraw Hogan... maybe... bring back The Rock... who knows...

but Hogan at TNA is certainly spicing things up...

Last edited:

Game_Breaker

Coach

Well, the WWE disagrees because they expected better ratings.

I think alot of it has to do with where it was, the show was in Ohio? Another place wouldve been better

Doesnt have to be Canada, even if it was in New York or other wrestling cities he wouldve gotten a bigger pop

Stonecutter

First Grade
Well, the WWE disagrees because they expected better ratings.

I think alot of it has to do with where it was, the show was in Ohio? Another place wouldve been better

Doesnt have to be Canada, even if it was in New York or other wrestling cities he wouldve gotten a bigger pop

Doesn't that just show how scared of TNA the WWE really is that they rushed Hart out to compete with Hogan?

I still can't believe in 2 weeks of Hart vs Mcmahon we haven't seen anything to do with the hart dynasty.

shiznit

Coach
Doesn't that just show how scared of TNA the WWE really is that they rushed Hart out to compete with Hogan?

I still can't believe in 2 weeks of Hart vs Mcmahon we haven't seen anything to do with the hart dynasty.
i get the feeling the Dynasty will stay away from Hart... they may not want a family induced push...

they seem if anything to be Anti-Hart... so perhaps they may end up being on McMahon's side for this feud.... which would make this real interesting..

Stonecutter

First Grade
What would be cool if the WWE signed Teddy Hart (yes I know heis a dickhead) and had a Hart vs Hart fued. Teddy claiming that DH and Tyson don't have the right to wear the hart name etc.

winnyason

Juniors
If austin returns in a comissioner type role and the rock they will blw tna out of water apart from lashley and angle who does the wwe want a whole group of over the hill overated crap(nash, hall, steiner, foley, flair). and then hogan please.

Latest posts