What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Happy with an away draw at BL,Hernandez spent more time on the deck that he did vertical, just amateurish how the refs get sucked in

Haven't seen that much diving since the Olympics.

Tommy Smith

Referee
As you say the refs are the problem.

They lap it up and pander to these modern day prima donna's like teary eyed fanboys.

It's sickening.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Christmas present, apart from the Poch's cheesy smile

HUGO SIGNS NEW CONTRACT

Posted on 22 December 2016 - 13:00

We are delighted to announce that Hugo Lloris has signed a new contract with the Club, which will run until 2022.
hugo_contract_730.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/hugo-lloris-signs-new-contract-221216/

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez Ali is in some purple patch atm, we've scored 15 goals in 4 games which is a nice change from drawing against everyone

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That has to be the longest ever second half I have had to endure as a Spurs fan.

Haffa

Well played. We were never at the races. As I said in the PL thread I knew you'd be better with Rose etc.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers mate, I knew we would be up for it especially at home but never expected a scoreline like that.

Its a formation we have only used a few times, 3 CBs as I guess Poch was very wary of Costa.

Couldn't be happier with Deli and only cost about 4 mill, now the tricky bit is to hang onto him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harry Winks has been very impressive this year, seems he could be a potential PL quality CM.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
21 goals in 6 games, best defence in the league, best goal difference

who is this team ?

Deacon

First Grade
21 goals in 6 games, best defence in the league, best goal difference

who is this team ?
Ive never had a bigger smile on my face watching us boss that first 30 mins, 2 nil didn't do it justice, must win at City next up

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its actually second best goal difference now, but yeah, never seen us play like this

Deacon

First Grade
This team continues me make me smile, possibly a undeserved point but the character we show is ridiculous. Toby didn't look to serious surely back after the cup

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Toby has a virus so he'll be fine for Sunderland.

I've never seen Poch react to so many changes in his squad, some due to Citihad's good play and some due to injury. Dier played CB, CM and LFB, gee is versatile this kid, and good.

I agree we probabaly didn't deserve to win and uncharacteristic mistakes from Hugo but for this team to snatch a point away in Manchester was a very good result. In the past thats generally a 2 nil loss. We never gave up.

TruSaint

Referee
Toby has a virus so he'll be fine for Sunderland.

I've never seen Poch react to so many changes in his squad, some due to Citihad's good play and some due to injury. Dier played CB, CM and LFB, gee is versatile this kid, and good.

I agree we probabaly didn't deserve to win and uncharacteristic mistakes from Hugo but for this team to snatch a point away in Manchester was a very good result. In the past thats generally a 2 nil loss. We never gave up.

Poch was saying its a mild hammy strain.

Hope he's ok.

Great comeback... Poor 1st half, we had all the luck, but we salvaged a point.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he has both a tight hammy and a virus. He's got 2 weeks to rest up, he would not have played in the cup tie next weekend anyway. Probably CCV and Wimmer with Dier on the bench. Wimmer really needs to shake of some cobwebs as he was ordinary this morning.

We were very fortunate that Walker didn't give away a free kick, very fortunate and that would have been 3-1 because we scored on the next play.

Deacon

First Grade
I actually felt for Wycombe this morning very cruel. Once again Sissoko looks like a absolute waste of money and I was very disappointed in Carter-Vickers looked like a deer in the headlights

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you gotta remember that CCV is still only 18, he has a long way to go and Poch really rates him, I was actually impressed by Wycombe

Harry Winks continues to impress and I agree with Sissoko, wouldn't surprise me to see him go back the the Barcodes nest season, with the deal we did it was 6mill a season and if we keep him for 5 seasons (which I dont think will happen due to his age) it adds up to 30mill but we can simply send him back at any stage from what I heard

Deacon

First Grade
you gotta remember that CCV is still only 18, he has a long way to go and Poch really rates him, I was actually impressed by Wycombe

Harry Winks continues to impress and I agree with Sissoko, wouldn't surprise me to see him go back the the Barcodes nest season, with the deal we did it was 6mill a season and if we keep him for 5 seasons (which I dont think will happen due to his age) it adds up to 30mill but we can simply send him back at any stage from what I heard

I just think we are a little thin in this area ATM, surprised Davies hasn't started in a central position at any stage of these comps. I think we do need a player for here

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we will keep CCV and replace Wimmer in the summer, just a hunch as his form has really dropped lately

Latest posts