What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial 2: Newcastle Knights v Melbourne Storm - Saturday 24th February - Churchill Park Fiji

perverse

Referee
If AOB is really using the trials to pick the halves, you'd be thinking maybe 7. Cogger 6. Pryce (pending Pryces form today of course). The starters have been real bad.

aqua_duck

Coach
At least we know the old faithful out the back to Ponga down the left still works pretty damn well

We're losing it. They're not winning it. This isn't a great Storm side. Really soft tries and lack of intent in our pack.

I'm looking at you Softfitis.

Woody90

Juniors
If AOB is really using the trials to pick the halves, you'd be thinking maybe 7. Cogger 6. Pryce (pending Pryces form today of course). The starters have been real bad.

Wondering if maybe all the talk about the pressure from Cogger has gotten to them? You’d want them to be able to deal with that but neither of them have had easy NRL careers and now looking down the barrel of losing their spots again.

Wondering if maybe all the talk about the pressure from Cogger has gotten to them? You’d want them to be able to deal with that but neither of them have had easy NRL careers and now looking down the barrel of losing their spots again.
Thing is, if they're good enough they won't have anything to worry about. For me, Hastings has some physical weaknesses that are difficult to fix. At least Gamble can tackle.

Woody90

Juniors
At least we’re in a position where we have legitimate options if this game isn’t just a once off shocker for them.

Yosh

Coach
KPP looks like a big boy. I've always felt our forwards were too small in some games but KPP is gonna bring some size off the bench which is great. Our last try there, KPP ran a great line and created space on the outside there for KP. I hope he stays on because I want to see some more.

We playing it one out again and no offloads. Playing it way too safe. No line speed. Letting them offload at will. Our defense in the second half of last season was exceptional but today is soft as hell... Hopefully we turn it up for the second half.

Latest posts