What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Team Announced

Simon

Juniors
1. David Peachey
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Paul Franze
4. Ryan McGoldrick
5. Matt Rieck
6. Greg Bird
7. Brett Kimmorley (c)
8. Danny Nutley
9. Dean Bosnich
10. Chris Beattie
11. Sam Isemonger
12. Paul Gallen
13. Matt Hilder.

14. Matt Bickerstaff
15. Michael Russo
16. Andrew Lomu
17. Dale Newton
18. Michael Sullivan
19. Jason Williams

Injured: Phil Bailey, Nigel Vagana and Jason Stevens

TRIALS

Juniors
withe the exception of the fumbling bumbling number 5, it's avery strong side!!!!!

Meth

Staff member
I'm sorry?

Is this the side that they are fielding, or are you guessing.....

Very strong and predictable side to field pre-season

PJ

First Grade
There's a group of about 10 of us going up(+ a beer wench) for what could be the world's tamest bucks do.

Can't wait to see how some of the new guys go, particularly the 2 I don't think I've ever seen play in Williams and Russo

Booyah

Bench
I'm pretty keen to see how Big Jason Williams goes. From all reports he's a huge scary MOFO - but then so were Tweedle and Wessels. Still, I have high hopes for him and I hope he can deliver for us.

Nice to see Merritt get a run too. I don't think we'll be seeing any try-fests like the 7's though, but it still wouldn't surprise me to see him get a double.

I would have also liked to have seen Ross get a run at some stage. Overall I think it's a very strong looking side.

Booyah

Bench
BTW - Why oh why is Isemonger playing? The bloke is useless. I hope he can actually hold onto the ball this time and not spill it just as he crosses the try-line YET AGAIN.

Special K

Coach
I'll be hopefully there mate. I know blokes in magpies and woy woy teams who are shitting themself at the size of some of the blokes like Galloway so it should be fun :mrgreen:

Isemonger was going off at the end of the season so I'm glad he stayed with us.

Foz

Bench
The main game is supposed to start at 7.30pm. Just wondering if there are any lower grade games on at all and if so what time do they start?

Macca

Coach
Those 3 guys that are injured would sure make it a top side. I hope they, along with Aitken, are on the get well soon lists.

Latest posts