What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trips down memory lane

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i remember when getting up at 7.30 to get to school was such a challenge. Now i'd love to sleep in that late

butchmcdick

Immortal
Allah, obviously :roll:

....... No

The dude does seem pretty uptight to be honest

At least the ancient greek gods came down to earth and banged the odd mortal

I can just hear Zeus (Greek god of thunder) telling some mortal wench that when he comes he comes with the thunder

Boo Yeah

Eelementary

Post Whore
:shock: How is that not having their size? Neither of those blokes was 115kg....Fui isn't 183cm either. 115kg is a big prop by anyone's standards.

I meant overall size - Morley is way taller than me, and Fui is built like a building!

I was heavy but not that tall. But it served me well!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Whenever I see a hooligan on a skateboard I remember how my friends and I used to gather together and skateboard down hills together.

And whenever I go to Alice Springs water park I remember the day dad got stuck in the water slide.

And smelling peanut butter reminds me of the time me and my mate Joel looked after our mate's dog.

And when I see someone wearing a shirt with green sleeves I have a hankering for an ice cream.

Jono078

Referee
If God is to thank for my current situation, I've been jipped.
Probably because you're just thinking about right now.

I don't want to turn this into a God thing. But you just have to roll with it and know there will be good times and not so good times. But be thankful it's all lessons and in the end things will be good.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Where I work now, I can see 2 of my previous workplaces. When I'm having a shit day it's difficult not to look over and think of better days in those old places. Then I remember there was quite a few shitty days there too.

urban eel

Juniors
just had a flashback to a year 6 disco when bandanas were hot
and i thought i was king shit because i add a black one with batman logos all over it

Alba

Coach
just had a flashback to a year 6 disco when bandanas were hot
and i thought i was king shit because i add a black one with batman logos all over it

omg when I was a teenager, I thought I was so gangsta wearing them. I want to go back and punch myself in the chops

Zoidberg

First Grade
Anyone else remember the comeback of the yo-yo in the mid 90's?
I was in year 8 at school. I don't think it lasted too long.
I also remember when I was in school older people used to say that school days would be the best of your life, and I thought they were nuts. Pretty spot on I think. Wish I was smart enough to appreciate the good times when they happen.

Latest posts