What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um.. what do you call it ... thats right, THE DOGS CHOKED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGONS00075

Juniors
who gives a sh*t on who f'*****n choked. i hope the EELS get belted in the grand final.
alteast dragon and doggie supporters can agree on that.
being a dragon supporter the dogs did get some bad calls last night.

jimmythehand

Juniors
who gives a sh*t on who f'*****n choked. i hope the EELS get belted in the grand final.
alteast dragon and doggie supporters can agree on that.
being a dragon supporter the dogs did get some bad calls last night.

No way, I hope the Eels belt the Storm or Broncos. I think it's now a case of supporting NSW. As much as we like to hate the Eels, nothing is as bad as a QLD or Melbourne team.

The first 15 minute Dogs got 3 horrible calls and Parra got 1 horrible call. I thought the refereeing was going to ruin the game, but thankfully none of them resulted in anything and I thought the refereeing was superb after that.

DRAGONS00075

Juniors
what difference does it make if a nsw team wins the G/F. the eels do not deserve it. The storm atleast a going for four straight G/f appearances. out of the last 3 sides still in the storm desreve it most

jimmythehand

Juniors
The Eels have beaten teams 1, 2, and 3 in the semis. Throughout the year they've also beaten teams 4 and 5.

And they don't deserve it? You've got to be kidding.

Don't know why about the NSW team, I guess it's an 'us against them' mentality.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Before 1995, the Eels would've been celebrating Mad Monday.

Just like our 1998 run, I think Parra's head of steam will be overcome on Grand Final day.

Grumpy Old Man

Juniors
what difference does it make if a nsw team wins the G/F. the eels do not deserve it. The storm atleast a going for four straight G/f appearances. out of the last 3 sides still in the storm desreve it most
Obviously I'm not an eels supporter, but I'm just interested to know why you think they don't deserve to be there?

jimmythehand

Juniors
For the record, the Storm haven't beaten the Titans, Bulldogs or the Broncos this year. They beat the Dragons by 1 point in round 1 and got touched up by them later in the year. So I hardly see why they are the most deserving team.

DRAGONS00075

Juniors
is a rugby league season based on 26 rounds or winning last four games in the finals?
Parra have lost more games than than they won in the 26 rounds yet they only scrape in the top eight now all of a sudden they deserve to be in the G/F. GIVE ME A BREAK

teams like BRONCOS,STORM,DRAGONS,DOGS did it hard during the 26 rounds with the rep season and still finished top four. these teams i think desrve it alot more dont you think

Fein

First Grade
to the guys that are football & Bulldogs fans, you had a great season, just got done by the inform team.
to the bulldogs fans who give you guys a bad name, sit on it and rotate.
to the souths fans who only win spoons and MINOR PREMIERSHIPS NO GF'S eat sh*t your club sucks alon with your side karate chop wankers who back stabed your soul Gearge Pigins and your Juniors who kicked you in the guts and want nothing to do with yo, go get a life and get some Action on the oxford st along with JT and if i ever meet you meet Fein i will turn inot a popsikle you low scum prick, just show you face.
to the roosters you got splinters up your arse from the wooden spoon.
llok at mini the androtop Hi's dating a bloke??

1. You are one of the dumbest tards on this entire forum
2. What did you say, tough guy?

:lol::lol:

Timmah

Staff member
For the record, the Storm haven't beaten the Titans, Bulldogs or the Broncos this year. They beat the Dragons by 1 point in round 1 and got touched up by them later in the year. So I hardly see why they are the most deserving team.
Your theory sucks - Newcastle should be in the GF by your logic. They beat us, they beat the Titans, they beat the Broncos, the Storm, the Dragons and the Sea Eagles... EVERY team above them throughout the year.

Melbourne's consistency means they deserve it far more. I hope they win, Parra played far too dirty in the first half for me to want to cheer for them. Sorry NSW.

jimmythehand

Juniors
The Eels won more than they lost, so at least get your facts straight.

The Eels had to win 7 out of their last 8 just to get to the finals, so for them it's a lot more than just winning the last four games in the finals.

The rugby league season is based on 26 rounds, the Eels had a shocking first half and a great 2nd half. They did enough to get into the semis, they've played as good or better as the best any other team has played, and they more than deserve to be there.

Last edited:

jimmythehand

Juniors
Your theory sucks - Newcastle should be in the GF by your logic. They beat us, they beat the Titans, they beat the Broncos, the Storm, the Dragons and the Sea Eagles... EVERY team above them throughout the year.

Melbourne's consistency means they deserve it far more. I hope they win, Parra played far too dirty in the first half for me to want to cheer for them. Sorry NSW.

you've had a shocker timmah, Melbourne have been one of the most inconsistent teams throughout the year going win/loss win/loss almost the whole way, never stringing more than 3 wins together.

wlwlwldwwwlwwwlwlwlwllwww

I daresay the only time the Storm have played as good as the Dogs,Dragons or Eels at their best was the last game they played.

Parra have been THE most consistent team in the 2nd half of the year.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member

I'm not going to tolerate a Dragons v Souths flame war here.

Take it elsewhere or the thread gets locked.

Ulysseus

Bench

He said he was going to jam something up your arse.
Pretty self explanatory really.

Speaking of arses, is there some merkin on here that used to be called BroncosRule on the old Dragon Army Forums?

The one who agreed to fight a bloke in QLD out of a disagreement, went to Melbas, seen the bloke he was supposed to fight (in a dragons jersey) and was promptly seen running like the wind out the side door?

Is this pussy a member here?

ByRd

First Grade
My God you Saints fans are pathetic, really there is nothing you guys can say. The way you celebrated the Minor premiership and thought that you guys were back in rnd 26 and everyone had to put up with your crap but then you go out in straight sets, so please the Choker tag is firmly entrenched at St Merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.