What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker say Souths in the 8

Slugs

ozzie said:
wanta bet SLUGS - then again you'd be gutless any ways

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy Mardi Gras :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skull-18.gif

Picture of Ozzie at last years big event:

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/5302/androtop.jpg

ozzie

Bench
so you won't put your money where your mouth is - from what I gather your mouth is preeeeeety big...

Slugs

ozzie said:
so you won't put your money where your mouth is - from what I gather your mouth is preeeeeety big...

well you can make up your own mind on that !!

Jim_mouth.jpg

Anyway still waiting for your odds..how can I put my money down without knowing what you are offering.

BTW Michael sends his love..............you interested ????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pic7.jpg

ozzie

Bench
no odds - just a stright out bet...and michaels all yours - I wouldn't like to take your boyfriend away from you...say hello for me

Alba

Coach
i think they have a good chance at makin the 8 aswell...if they dont they will get very close to it

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs said:
ozzie said:
wanta bet SLUGS - then again you'd be gutless any ways

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy Mardi Gras :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skull-18.gif

Picture of Ozzie at last years big event:

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/5302/androtop.jpg
Slugs you androtop have you missed me that much that you have to use my avatar to get your kicks? Gee not much has changed here.... www.sadf**kdunnys.com

Routy21

Juniors
South will finish no higher than 15th! Be realestic guys! Have a look at the roster, they wouldn't make the 8 in 1st div!