What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Shit Souless Club BULLDOGS are!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Dogs beat Dragons so I would not go bad mouthing them as it is embarrassing that they are playing their worst season and still beat Saints.

Difference with Hasler and Mary is that Dogs were $hite last year and did not change anything. Mary did and hence why Saints are in the 8. If Saints had a No.7 they would be top 4. McCrone is what is holding them back. Rubbish player who would not play No.7 for anyone else. That is Mary's only issue but next year they have Hut so they will improve. Lost more upside with Saints in the future than the Dogs.

Saints downfall started when Widdop got injured and the stupid Origin period. Widdop showed against the Raiders (appart from the intercept) that he is getting to where he was. If only he had a capable No.7. It's like Saints are playing 1 short. They may as well put a witches hat at No.7.

Saints were robbed against Sharks and Raiders so could easily be in the top 4 if not for bad calls against them. Both games they dominated and lost by a try. They were even robbed against Dogs with the first ever penalty from a scrum clock shot penalty whilst they scored under the sticks. 12 pt turnaround as Dragons disallowed and Dogs scored straight after.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
I am my "brother bulldogs" keeper.

You guys started this forum war without any provocation

You dish it out, you gotta take be able to handle it fellas.

Gareth67

First Grade
I must confess , that for one of the money clubs , that has for so many years now , gone out and bought the big names of the game , yet cannot make a dent on the premiership , is ever so nice to see , more so being the Bullgrubs .

However , by the same token they do have the ' wood ' on our boys and don't forget we play the beggars again in the last round . If , by some miracle we are still in the running for a semi spot come that game , you can bet , that they will put on their best performance of the year against the Dragons . Let's hope , that we don't end up being covered in bullgrub poo .

Last edited:

Liberate Souths

Juniors
The bulldogs have friends around the forum and an attack on them is an insult to others.

They are an awesome club with very passionate supporters.

The game is a lot greater for their contribution.

I might add there are any other numbers of other clubs, willing and able to....

Bend the dragon over!

And if you get cut up about the fight, youse started it, blame yourselves.

Last edited:

1st & 10

Juniors
Lol, me and the bros going ta sort youse out tah.

You put dat red and white flag down you hear, you put dat ding down!

Hey bitch you got smoke dere?

Youse Wooftas, bro hazem he beat youse up all dee time.

Suck on dis saint pork, I do your mutha! She like da doggies too bro huh huh, bitch you come here! Oh sorry sister I didn't recognise you!

Come get sum st pork, Dessie going to kill youse! Dessie Dessie!

Where do you start? A prime example of our education system?

Yes, you love the Canterbury side, pity you did not love school.

Really, I admire your dedication to your team, however your IQ lets you down. Probably the most ineffective and childish post I have ever read

1st & 10

Juniors
Where do you start? A prime example of our education system?

Yes, you love the Canterbury side, pity you did not love school.

Really, I admire your dedication to your team, however your IQ lets you down. Probably the most ineffective and childish post I have ever read

Att: Liberator. After coming across some of your other posts, you are articulate, sensible and respectful. I now assume your gangsta impersonation is merly a gee up

mickeylane

Bench
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter!! All in all though the Bulldogs for all they're cheating resources are just a Souless gutless team!!
1. NRL Ceo in back pocket
2. Out of control Salary cap policing
3. Chairman part of the ARL mafia (politis, dibb etc)
Wish we had the same latitude and favouritism we would he be top 2..
Anyhow more important Bulldogs are Gooooonee for 2017!! See ya!

1st & 10

Juniors
Does anyone else think it off when in Woman in League Round, you have people playing like

Ferguson - convicted indecent assault of a girl in Cronulla

Pearce - watch the dog video. He does not only disrespect a quadruped.

Are all playing with woman's names on their jerseys. They must be so proud

TruSaint

Referee
Nothing wrong with a bit of banter!! All in all though the Bulldogs for all they're cheating resources are just a Souless gutless team!!
1. NRL Ceo in back pocket
2. Out of control Salary cap policing
3. Chairman part of the ARL mafia (politis, dibb etc)
Wish we had the same latitude and favouritism we would he be top 2..
Anyhow more important Bulldogs are Gooooonee for 2017!! See ya!

Yeah all good for the banter mate, but lets be real.

Im all for the Dogs missing out on the finals and imploding. Fact is we are on a knifes-edge to make the playoffs, after a start that suggested top 4 was imminent.

Couldnt give a flying f..k about what the Dogs are doing, or how Souths have fallen from grace.

The fact that we are even debating making the 8, ( after our start ), is an indication of where we are at. We have beaten who lately ? Knights ( just ), Wests... ?

Let all the banter continue, its good fun. I enjoy it.

If we dont beat Manly on Sunday, we will be joining the 2 mobs i mentioned.

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Att: Liberator. After coming across some of your other posts, you are articulate, sensible and respectful. I now assume your gangsta impersonation is merly a gee up

Yes.

Albeit somewhat sordid at times with the occasional unneccessary vulgarity.

Hopefully, my fractured image of the stereotypical bulldog fan, portrayed in the act of berating another club, brought about mild amusement for some.

Besides, it's fun to catch the young of heart taking any of it seriously.

My best work was my letter sacking Michael Maguire, but the free speechers at lu Souths forum binned it.

Thank you, now I will be on my merry way!

Cogburn

Juniors
It's 16 premierships.The St George dragons are not extinct.

Also the dragons highest rugby league score of 91 to 6, repeat a 91 to 6 massacre against Canterbury. Fact check that grubs fans?
Rubbish, St George are extinct, try and claim the glory of another team from another era, pathetic.

Latest posts