What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Bears ???

newmanj

Juniors
Can someone tell me why there is no North Sydney Bears Forum.

For all you people about to say "they are not in the NRL", either are the Newtown Jets. And they have a forum.

At least give them a forum.

Red Bear

Referee
I agree
Are you a Bears fan Newman? if so i know another very good messageboard n i'll give you a link, best North Sydney forum three is.
BTW, post a request in the website n forum issues forum.

newmanj

Juniors
No, i am not a North Sydney Fan. However, my son is a north sydney junior and aspires to play for the mighty bears in the future. Why shouldnt he be able to communicate with like minded rugby league people, as every other junior player is.

:( :( :( :(

Go The Dolphins

Juniors
ahahaha while ure at can we have a Illawarra Steelers, Adelaide rams, western reds, hunter mariners and South Queensland crushers forum please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Go The Dolphins said:
ahahaha while ure at can we have a Illawarra Steelers, Adelaide rams, western reds, hunter mariners and South Queensland crushers forum please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's the GC Dolphins Forum? Or hasn't the bandwagon prepared one yet?

wittyfan

Referee
Go The Dolphins said:

And one for Glebe and Annandale too. :badgrin:

newmanj

Juniors
At least the bears have a PL side, and do compete in all the junior representative competitions.

Unlike all the other teams that the smart arses have mentioned.

Le Rouge

Juniors
newmanj said:
Can someone tell me why there is no North Sydney Bears Forum.

For all you people about to say "they are not in the NRL", either are the Newtown Jets. And they have a forum.

At least give them a forum.

:D I Agree

The Bears are still alive just like Newtown are, and it would be accurate to say that there's more Bears fans at LU than AFL fans or Newtown fans aswell, and they have forums.

I was intending to suggest this in the 'Website and Forum issues' board.

It's a logical step, I think there are more Bears supporters here then there are Bluebags. They compete in PL and other comps and have a loyal following. It would only be appropriate to give them their own forum here at League Unlimited.

hop

Juniors
i also agree...
GoTheDolphins... this isnt even bid-related..
tell me... just what is your problem?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well you might aswell create a CC bears forum and a GC Dolphins forum also.
I know which one i'd be posting in...

GO CC!

Go The Dolphins

Juniors
my point is how many forums do they want,
at this stage there is no need for a Dolphins forum because we arent in yet.
But by the end of 2004 when we get the go ahead ill be the first to ask the admin for a Dolphins Forum. ;-)

[furrycat said:
]A forum for 5 people to post in... Ok #-o

Hardly.

Their are a number of very popular Bears forums on the net. Creating one here would attract many who post on those sites to also visit and contribute here. And as has been said, there are already more Bears then Bags on this site.

If the criteria for club forums we where to be judged on activity then the Broncos and Souths boards would be on the chopping block.