What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

MKEB...

Staff member
Currently eating a beef chow mein sandwich.

Seriously if you guys like ya chocolate; there is a little place just north of Wellington called Greytown (blink and you would miss it) and they have the shop with the greatest chocolate eva. They make it themselves in all flavours. The shop is called Schoc.

Little striker

Juniors
Multi-colored Prawn crackers. Blue, yellow & pink variety. They didn't have purple which is a little disappointing but hey.

Hallatia

Referee
Currently eating a beef chow mein sandwich.

Seriously if you guys like ya chocolate; there is a little place just north of Wellington called Greytown (blink and you would miss it) and they have the shop with the greatest chocolate eva. They make it themselves in all flavours. The shop is called Schoc.
I really do like my chocolate and hand made (from people who now how to make it) is so good. Would I go to New Zealand for this chocolate you claim to be the greatest ever? I don't see why not ..

I could not be bothered taking a picture, but I am roadtripping to Queensland as soon as the ride gets here, and I have 20 blocks of toblerone packed for the journey
large_toblerone.jpg

:ls:, even the white chocolate Toblerone is good and I don't like white chocolate, it is not real chocolate and usually tastes like crayons

Coastbloke

Bench

Does anyone know if the Paragon Cafe in Katoomba (NSW Blue Mountains) still makes handmade chocolates...??

chileman

Coach
Couldn't be bothered cooking tonight, we bought KFC 15 pieces and 6 potato skins with melted cheese and bacon. We did do a tomato, green capsicum, and black olive salad with olive oil and salt just to feel healthy! :sarcasm:

Spike

First Grade
lolI like your style chile cause having KFC coleslaw would have tipped your dinner toward the unhealthy side.

Spike

First Grade
I'm having Rogan Josh and a bottle of bourbon. I'm going to be sick from both ends