What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did Gallen say/do to Paea?

GB!

Juniors
I would certainly like to see anything that supports this statement.

I certainly don't support this notion. Please explain how the country is 'f**ked'. It can certainly change for the better from a racial harmony point of view but name any country where this is not a problem.

well read this thread, most in here, not all, think it should be swept under the carpet.

and you're right, this country is not f**ked totally, but the racism will always be here, hell our country was founded on racist actions & policies

gunnamatta bay

Referee
well read this thread, most in here, not all, think it should be swept under the carpet.

oh I thought you meant

Originally Posted by GB!
can't believe most nulla fans actually think its ok to racially abuse someone if its in the heat of the battle on the field... its just not acceptable

when in fact you were referring to a tiny minority of fans who post their thoughts on this forum.

sbrpete

Juniors
Reading most of the replies on this forum make me realise why i do not post often. How can a forum, moderated, allow such rubbish to be aired?

All im going to add is I tip my hat to Mickey for not going on with it. There is no doubt he has been racially abused by Gallen,as audio has picked up, but to his credit he let it go. In this instance,Sharks players and fans alike should be sending flowers to Mickey's house for the rest of the season.

Just get on with supporting your club and players and help them get to where they need to be instead of having a pat behind a computer sreen.

I will check back to catch up on the abusive replies i will no doubt receive.

Have a great day!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Reading most of the replies on this forum make me realise why i do not post often. How can a forum, moderated, allow such rubbish to be aired?

All im going to add is I tip my hat to Mickey for not going on with it. There is no doubt he has been racially abused by Gallen,as audio has picked up, but to his credit he let it go. In this instance,Sharks players and fans alike should be sending flowers to Mickey's house for the rest of the season.

Just get on with supporting your club and players and help them get to where they need to be instead of having a pat behind a computer sreen.

Have a great day!

If Gallen said it then I don't agree with it. I think in light of whats gone down in the past it was a pretty dumb thing to say. In Gallen's defense though, he has a habit of doing things that aren't popular because of his competitve nature, In the heat of the battle you often say/do things that you regret later.

He's not a racist and a simple apology is needed if it's not already done, then it stays on the field and not in the papers, and message boards where people like you get on thier high and mighties and preach.

Craigshark

First Grade

Have a great day!

I must have missed this.. Where infact do you hear Gallen say anything racist?

carcharias

Immortal
maybe Paea misheard him.

I once called a woman at work ( when she snapped at me for no reason other than she couldn't handle a phone call) "a female".

She went and told the boss I called her a "f**king mole''.

I honestly believe she thought I said that...but I didn't....she was one though.

Generalzod

Immortal
Who cares what he said to Paea...I lost count as to how many times I've been called a Mediterranean Descendant...Learn to live with it.

dovif

Juniors
Frailty and Inferno . I cant belive you both are going on with this crap about Gal and Pea. Havent you ever played? Were you even there? As for NSW not going well with Gal . Players like Gal is what NSW needs to get over QLD but of course they will go with soft co*ks and players like Gal will bust their ass for nothing.

Yeah Gallen is exactly what the sharks need to be in the position they are in, Wooden Spoon, without Gallen they would have 2 wins?

dovif

Juniors
So you havent even seen it! I was meters away and Pea had more to say than Gal, it had been building up most of the second half.I personaly dont think racial vilification matters on the feild ( if you cant handle it you are not good enough to be there) ok so you have played so you should know better. Especialy as a forward you should know. At full time they did the man thing and put it right. Get over it Inferno

Carinashark, I would like you to go into a black american neighbourhood and call them a black merkin and see how long you would live

dovif

Juniors
And how do you figure that?:roll:

Well he has not done anything to "win any games" for Cronulla this year, to most outsiders he is the problem, the undiscipline grub getting suspended, giving away stupid penalties and costing the team games

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Clearly you do not watch sharks games.

People forget Paea was penalised not Gallen.

Gallen has been one of best all year, take him and Tupou out and we would not be close to any tieam.