What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have the naughty Bulldogs done now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there have been no official statements of the evidence by police to this date?

yes there has
the official incident report that was leaked to ray hadley and printed in the australian

OK PJ you could be right
he still breached the bulldogs' code of conduct though

if this girl was the s**t she is being made out to be, i just wanna know where her and her friends were when i was last in coffs harbour! cos there was absolutely nothing doing then!

blacktip-reefy said:
How could such a thing happen with hundreds of people nearby?
why are the the police pleading for more witnesses to come forward?

It was 6:00am on a Sunday morning. Most of the hundreds of people would have been sleeping, some with shocking hangovers.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
f**k the must drink some.
I hear chicks screaming from cronulla beach every friday, sat & sun.
I'm a good 2 hundred metres away.
I'm getting sick of going and checking.
won't be doing it through winter

PJ

First Grade
More witnesses are available to counter her story? More by the day.

Surprising that. Especially after the players had their "truth session". Should help keep things clear in their minds after hearing their mates version of events.

What injuries? What actions caused the injuries?

Don't know for certain. Thankfully I've never had any experience with rape of gang bangs. The report just said injuries consistent with a sexual assault as described.

With such high media attention, it is standard police/political practice

Similar case happened last year with the same team at the same location yet no task force was assigned. Have the standards changed? Similarly with the Sharks in NZ it was a couple of officers, not a task force, though I understand they would have different rules over there.

I am not at all convinced that the allegations are true. I am convinced that todays reporting was disgraceful and unecessary. But if it did happen I really don't think that the girl has much chance of justice. Unfortunately some of the mud being thrown around about her will stick and she can look forward to a hell of a lot more of it being thrown her way if she persists with the case and charges are laid. It is her word against how ever many players there were in the alleged incident, and as previously mentioned their "truth" session will at least help with consistency of stories. Her only real chance is the physical evidence.

[/quote]
if this girl was the s**t she is being made out to be, i just wanna know where her and her friends were when i was last in coffs harbour! cos there was absolutely nothing doing then![/quote]

You're not serious are you SS? :shock: It is clearly wrong what is alleged to have happened to this girl. All women deserve to be treated with respect. However, I don't think she is a person that I would want anything to do with, even if I'd had a skinful of alcohol.

Perhaps ecstacy could be involved

If the woman involved was under the influence of E at the time, it will be hard for the cops to press ahead with the charge, or courts to convict

We'll see what happens I guess.......

Sharkie73

Bench
Look when its all said and dunn if the young lady in question said no at any stage to any of the accused persons and they continued then the cold hard fact is its rape. No ifs no Butts and there all in the S**T
As the saying go's NO MEANS NO its one of the first words we learn.
We might agree or disagree with the legalitys of the hole thing but the law is the law and its there for a reason.
I have one final Question for everyone to consider? What if it was your Sister or Mother????????????

Anonymous

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Perhaps ecstacy could be involved

If the woman involved was under the influence of E at the time, it will be hard for the cops to press ahead with the charge, or courts to convict

We'll see what happens I guess.......

SS, you're getting over the rim here. You obviously love a good yarn but now you're just rabbiting on with the first thought that comes into your head.

Its already been discussed and you guys have been asked politely to curtial the speculation. I'm getting tired of having to drop everything I'm doing every time the 'report post' function pops up because of this thread.

If the innuendo continues, we'll have no choice but to lock the discussion and put a stop to it.
If that happens, there's a thread in the NRL section where you add your thoughts.

Macca

Coach
It's pointless to speculate anyway. The bigger the lie the more people will believe it. She could be lying, they could be lying. Until it ends up being a court case, everything that happens is scenery.I find it funny to read some people have already formed opinions about the alleged victim. What are these opionions based on? A few anonymous quotes in a couple of news papers. C'mon people, don't buy into this rubbish, just let it come out. Newspapers have become more subjective than currnet affairs programs these days.

cheese

Bench
Sheros los Deros said:
cheese said:
:lol:

ahh well, i'd still throw a leg over

Only in your wet dreams, eh Cheese. ;-)
:lol:

she wants me bad, shero. she just doesnt know it yet..

And what kind of sissy would use the report post function?! ....f**king hippys

Quint

Juniors
Hell :!: when it comes down to it .If a girl says No then that means no.
It seems these guys did'nt take NO for an answer.
Weather she changed her mind at the last second or 3 hours before ,if they went a head with it then it is rape if she said no.and they should rot in jail the merkins.!!!!
I would like too see these alleged players go through 6 six Blokes of unprotected (alleged) anal sex.!!!!!!!
f**k these merkins,be they footballers,tap dancers or street cleaners,they deserve 55 years!
And if they are Bulldogs? Then their club should be arseholed from the NRL for a 5 year minimum.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hhmmm, nobody has mentioned there was the word no.
Nobody has mentioned screams for help.

I think many are jumpint the gun & accusing these guys long before the truth can come out.

If it comes out that way, then let it roll.

But in the meantime, one has to remember that the real perpetrator here, could be the woman & the victims, the players.

I said could be. might be. maybe.
Just balancing out the finger pointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts