What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it with St George and Grand Finals?

Ribs

Bench
Oh for farks sakes, you beat us in the second round. Congratulations. We also went on to lose the next three if you remember. If thats the only salvation to your miserable year then cling tight to it.

Have you found that winning culture yet? Maybe its in the trophy cabinet, there's plenty of room for it to hide in there.........

Alan Shore

First Grade
Ribs said:
Get some new material Jimbo, that one is getting very old. Its been said a thousand times by supporters of every other team and its as pathetic now as it was in 1999. St George is very much alive as St George Illawarra and I am quite happy to have players from Illawarra in the team. As for talking about pride in a jumper, you may notice the red V is very much a respected and famous jumper as opposed to the shite your players wear, which changes every year. What will it be next year? How does it feel to follow a club on death row?

Dead club walking................

Seventy four to four.

The tradition of delusional Dragqueen fans continues.

Southernsaint

Staff member
dead ball said:
http://www1.nrl.com.au/news.cfm?ArticleID=6695
read it and weep was it?

Dead Balls (did Ando bite yours as well as Noddy's??),

If you're going to be pedantic (and you are), we beat you 2-1 over 2003, so once again - read it & weep...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
The record still reads, Cronulla 8 wins, 3 losses and a draw. Keep on weeping!!

:D

Ribs said:
How does it feel to follow a club on death row?

You tell us, you've been there. How was 1998?

Ribs

Bench
Ok Jimbo, tell us why we were on death row in 1998. Financial trouble? Crowds were down? Enlighten us.

I love that ineptitude pic too, love it. 70 - 10. How f**king emabarrassing putting in that effort to hassle Saints and have your own team make a moron out of you. Its gold Jimbo, gold.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Or even better is the 3-0 count we've got you covered for in Rugby League Immortals. So much so, that because no-one will recognise any of your players you went & made up you own "Immortals" - celebrating a bunch of players whose impact on the Premiership & International football was minimal. Classic.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
dead ball said:
25-16 :lol:

Dead Balls,

You're embarrassing yourself with that alleged "comeback" now run along to the Scummers forum, it can't have had much action in recent weeks...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

Jimbo,

The record I prefer is 15-0...

Cheers,
Ben S.

The only record that matters though is:

Cronulla - Alive and kicking
St.George - DEAD!

How can you call those 3 "Immortals" - their club has already died! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tamazoid said:
Southernsaint said:
Jimbo said:

Jimbo,

The record I prefer is 15-0...

Cheers,
Ben S.

The only record that matters though is:

Cronulla - Alive and kicking
St.George - DEAD!

How can you call those 3 "Immortals" - their club has already died! :lol: :lol: :lol:

St George Rugby League Football Club 2003 Member No. F587

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:
Southernsaint said:
St George Rugby League Football Club

Can you tell me the last time this club participated in a First Grade Rugby League match?

That's irrelivent, your colleague thinks they're dead, when they're clearly not.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
As far as top grade Rugby League is concerned, they are. According to the terms of your merger, St George will never compete in first grade again. If that isn't dead, tell me what is?

Willow,

I think the time has come for you to take some action regarding this disgraceful display by Red Dragon and Southernsaint. It’s quite obvious that they have been editing the posts of certain shit-stirrers here to make them appear stupid and foolish.

This is without doubt a grave abuse of power by them.

I suggest you make them apologize to Tamazoid, Jimbo and in particular dead ball who for some reason they have singled out for special treatment (I mean just look at his posts… no one could be that moronic)

I also recommend that you sack the two of them and install new moderators that are more tolerant of our friends beyond the river. May I suggest Flip and myself?

Anonymous

Juniors
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Willow,

I think the time has come for you to take some action regarding this disgraceful display by Red Dragon and Southernsaint. It’s quite obvious that they have been editing the posts of certain sh*t-stirrers here to make them appear stupid and foolish.

This is without doubt a grave abuse of power by them.

I suggest you make them apologize to Tamazoid, Jimbo and in particular dead ball who for some reason they have singled out for special treatment (I mean just look at his posts… no one could be that moronic)

I also recommend that you sack the two of them and install new moderators that are more tolerant of our friends beyond the river. May I suggest Flip and myself?
LMAO. :lol:
You're right... there has to be a logical explanation for all this. Since Jumbo and Dud Ball arrived, the average IQ of the forum has dropped dramatically... :lol:

Latest posts