What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the email address for channel 9s Boots-N-All

Blacky

Juniors
I cant seem to find the address for the show, if anyone could give it to me that would be great. Cheers

Surandy

Bench
Channel Nein doesn't have email addresses, they want to limit the opportunities for them to receive criticism.

Super Coach

Juniors
I email Vossy all the time on bootsnall@nine.com.au and always get a prompt response within a couple of days.

In the offseason he spends most of his time sifting through footage for Boots n All so if you want to see something on the show email and he usually does his best to show it.

Vossy is one of the few nine team that I have time for. He seems to have the interest of the game at heart.

innsaneink

Referee
Super Coach said:
I email Vossy all the time on bootsnall@nine.com.au and always get a prompt response within a couple of days.

In the offseason he spends most of his time sifting through footage for Boots n All so if you want to see something on the show email and he usually does his best to show it.

Vossy is one of the few nine team that I have time for. He seems to have the interest of the game at heart.
Yeah I'll go along with that! ;-)

PB

Bench
i concur with those statements. I have emailed vossy, and he replied to me that they would show the pice i was after. Then a few weeks later he emailed me to say it would be on the show that was airing that weekend.

Cheers Vossy. :)