What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where it went wrong 2023

Quigs

Immortal
Prior and Co wouldn't last with todays pussy tackling problems. Contact with the head might ... hmmmm.

A few would be in the same boat as Easts JWH is in right now.

Yes, I miss the Sharks of 2016.

Wade at his absolute best rattling rib cages from the inside and outside.

And how could would forget lewy ironing out moylan in that game.

Just imagine the same for Laui. Would have knocked his pony tail right off haha

Comps gone soft since.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wade at his absolute best rattling rib cages from the inside and outside.

And how could would forget lewy ironing out moylan in that game.

Just imagine the same for Laui. Would have knocked his pony tail right off haha

Comps gone soft since.
Don't forget Sam T, limited minutes but would smash someone or charge into the line.
Not one forward took a backward step

Special K

Coach
Prime Andrew Fifita. Prime Gallen. Wade and Lewis screaming in belting blokes. Jack Bird being super aggressive. Feki and Val running the ball back like they were shot out of cannon. Leulete comes in after the dragons game and has his best run of games ever. Maloney and Ennis being relentless. Chad kicking the ball out on the full. Prior belting everyone. Bukuya, Heighno, Taga aggressive off the bench. Barba dancing around breaking the line at will.

They would bash the shit out of our current team.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Prime Andrew Fifita. Prime Gallen. Wade and Lewis screaming in belting blokes. Jack Bird being super aggressive. Feki and Val running the ball back like they were shot out of cannon. Leulete comes in after the dragons game and has his best run of games ever. Maloney and Ennis being relentless. Chad kicking the ball out on the full. Prior belting everyone. Bukuya, Heighno, Taga aggressive off the bench. Barba dancing around breaking the line at will.

But the current team would have them covered enjoying a almond latte after a loss and making us all know about it through Instagram

Quicksilver

Bench

Did Maloney kick the ball out on the full in the GF?

Every opposition forwards nightmare.

Belted absolutely everyone.
Yeah I had a running battle with a stain mate of mine , having given him shite for having Prior in their lineup ! Of all the many things I have been W W W rong about thats right up there ! The contribution , the teamwork timing an d everything else ... I think That side would have absolutely SNOTTED pennies 2023

Generalzod

Immortal
Fowards that’s it. just look at Panthers they are like a well drilled automated team each program code knows what each player needs to be do on the field, they don’t make 4 grand finals in a row by playing like the Sharks. I for one admire their team and hopefully when all the development finishes we can concentrate on football.

Yeah I had a running battle with a stain mate of mine , having given him shite for having Prior in their lineup ! Of all the many things I have been W W W rong about thats right up there ! The contribution , the teamwork timing an d everything else ... I think That side would have absolutely SNOTTED pennies 2023
I was exactly the same BF.
I remember having a laugh at prior at the saints and cursing his signature.
Gee was I wrong. We talk about maloney barba ennis. This guy starting our defensive sets, first contact, line speed and energy. Just as important and crucial to our success.

Absolutely we would have belted them. No set resarts to help them off their line and to play quick up tempo brand of footy they revel in.

Generalzod

Immortal
Couldn't help thinking the same thing last night.
How on earth do the Storm get to a primary final?
They are garbage.

Without Munster, Hughes and Grant they'd be nowhere near finals football.
Yet they beat us easily…

Latest posts