What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are Storm Fans going to get behind in the finals?

Who are Storm fans going to back in the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigNormProvan

Juniors
sadunit, there's a party going down in the Saints forum, all in honour of your repulsive self. Be a good moron and show ya ugly mug. It's quite interesting.

I know you Storm inbreds are scared to show yourselves in other forum areas. So would I if St. George had been in the comp for a decade and a bit and had spent most of it with an illegal side, flaunting the salary cap with such staggering audacity.

Big Norm

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sadunit - wow, it's so hurtful when you make a repeatedly failed attempt to make an internet username into an almost slightly, yet utterly pissweak derogatory term.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not a Storm supporter.

As to your dopey thread, there is no recorded evidence anywhere which reveals where every single player for any team prior to the 90's was actually born/where they come from. Thus your thread will reveal nothing. Doesn't mean it supports your argument. Doesn't mean it supports mine either.

But because it's in the Steelers forum, it will have a bias on it against my own very realistic and obvious statement.

However I expect you to bitch and sook and moan about it. I'm not going to venture into a thread and repeat this exact same post over and over ad nauseum to you thickheaded morons who are too stupid to comprehend simple logic.

Now on another note, have you got one of those 2005 Dragons premiers shirts available.

I was too busy celebrating their loss to the Tigers that I forgot to go buy one.

Good performance last night too.

simostorm

Bench
StGeorge might as well be not playing for points too.. cos they aint gunna win nothin in this year's finals :lol::lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Hey Unit, It looks like you've followed the lead into the Saints forum LOL. Gee, you were all so gooey and nice in there, that was cute.

Anyway, it was a good bit of fun. As for Cronulla Juniors that ever added anything to the Red V, well as you saw, you could count them on one hand. Just as I suspected.

ps; simostorm, that was awesome....., leave the men to dish it out. You just worry about nothing other than retaining anything resembling an NRL squad from here on in. You aint seen the worst of it.

Big Norm

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey Unit, It looks like you've followed the lead into the Saints forum LOL. Gee, you were all so gooey and nice in there, that was cute.

Anyway, it was a good bit of fun. As for Cronulla Juniors that ever added anything to the Red V, well as you saw, you could count them on one hand. Just as I suspected.

I think he was talking about pre-1967. Which you conveniently missed.

simostorm

Bench
im not worried about nothin.. but you should be worried about that loss to the Titans.. Dragons are losing there form at the worst time of year..
Ive noticed some ppl had Dragons at Premiership favs earlier this year.. not now..
The team that culled Illawarra looks like goin under yet again :lol::lol:

StormChaser

First Grade
I know you Storm inbreds are scared to show yourselves in other forum areas. So would I if St. George had been in the comp for a decade and a bit and had spent most of it with an illegal side, flaunting the salary cap with such staggering audacity.

Big Norm

Listen up Failtroll, us Storm fans have something you'll never possess, it's called CLASS! Ergo, we are also not insecure little meatpuppets, who out of our inferiority complex feel the need to troll other teams forums. Unlike yourself who toddles in here daily to get your saggy, beaten, arse handed to you, but, no matter how many times I cave your pigeon chest in, you can take solace in the fact that, as weak and as hideously inept as you are, you still possess a very important place on the food chain. It just happens to be somewhere below the herbivores.

Now f**k off!

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Listen up Failtroll, us Storm fans have something you'll never possess, it's called CLASS! Ergo, we are also not insecure little meatpuppets, who out of our inferiority complex feel the need to troll other teams forums. Unlike yourself who toddles in here daily to get your saggy, beaten, arse handed to you, but, no matter how many times I cave your pigeon chest in, you can take solace in the fact that, as weak and as hideously inept as you are, you still possess a very important place on the food chain. It just happens to be somewhere below the herbivores.

Now f**k off!

Now that's a classy lady:D:D. No facts just abuse:lol::lol:. Looks like someone is lashing out, no points, no money, Premierships swiped, players getting ready to move on *mournful violin*:cool:

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I think he was talking about pre-1967. Which you conveniently missed.

You plank, have a look at the thread, you'll notice that we tried to come up with every player who was a Cronulla Junior, from ANY era. The fact is, there was basically bugger all in that pre-'67 period. If you know of any please add them to the thread, go your hardest....

ps; Just remember, pre 60's the Cronulla Shire basically didn't exist, ie the population was very modest, thus there was the natural likelyhood that very few footballers came from this zone.

Big Norm

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
However the region itself was allowed to be regarded as the St.George region in the eyes of the NSWRL.

Thus there is a very real possibility that a number of players from the Cronulla-Sutherland region represented St.George. Just because I can't catagorically provide a list of who doesn't prove either argument right or wrong, because as I said, no one knows the origin of every Dragons first grade player prior to 1967.

But my argument that players from Cronulla-Sutherland area played for the Dragons is a lot stronger than anything opposing that.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Now that's a classy lady:D:D. No facts just abuse:lol::lol:. Looks like someone is lashing out, no points, no money, Premierships swiped, players getting ready to move on *mournful violin*:cool:

Big Norm
We may have no points, lost premierships and players may be moving on, but we still have a club and supporters and that is bigger than any player or premiership.
Sticking the boot into another club really must make you feel better aye big boy! Get over it and concentrate on your own club.

This Year?

Immortal
I was genuinely interested in the topic until I saw this little gem.

Oh Madunit, how I heart thee. <3 If I'D have said that, there'd be a line up of trolling f**kers to call me a fisting lesbian................not that there's anything wrong that. Just sayin.

:lol: I can't say I know one but if I find any in the yellow pages, or in the classifieds I'll let the fingers do the walking (no pun intended).

StormChaser

First Grade

Big Norm

Peewee Norm we ARE class because we don't troll the other forums, that's FACT you braindead dribbler! Now go top yourself for the sake of humanity

BigNormProvan

Juniors
If I 'top' myself, how could I troll this site? Trolling is far too much fun to even think about 'topping' myself.

See you on my next mission in here, I bet you can't wait for my witty and truthful gems. Really, it's all you have to look forward to.

Inglis - Brisbane or Gold Coast, what's your tip??

Big Norm

StormChaser

First Grade
PeeWee Norm, you don't posses a shred of creativity and you are thoroughly banal and boring.
Try harder or f**k off.