What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are Storm Fans going to get behind in the finals?

Who are Storm fans going to back in the finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StormChaser

First Grade
:lol::lol: Go have your meds psycho. All that anger is gonna choke you.

Fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later.

Matt23

Staff member
Whoever started this poll should have added a "whoever's playings the Dragons" option

joseph1

Juniors
Go for the warriors for a first time premiership. Would mean a hell of alot for the sport over here.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unitewe stand ah? You guys were $1million over the cap for this season alone...you f**king scum cheating parasites, your a f**king cancer to the NRL your club, supporters and anyone associated with the Storm, do us all a favour and die
You know whats funny, Melbourne have had more premierships stripped than the Illawarra Dragons have even competed for.

Greatest memory was the hot favourites of 2005 printing off their grand final week t shirts only to get beaten by the Tigers bahahahahahahahaha

The only reason why St.George won so many premierships was because of all of the Cronulla-Sutherland based players in their side.

How many premierships have the Dragons won since the Sharks came into the comp?

And you morons have the nerve to call the Sharks scum when your old non-existant team survived purely on players from their area for a few decades.

What week of the finals will your Illawarra Steelers bow out this year. I reckon week 3.

Wobbygong

First Grade
You know whats funny, Melbourne have had more premierships stripped than the Illawarra Dragons have even competed for.

Greatest memory was the hot favourites of 2005 printing off their grand final week t shirts only to get beaten by the Tigers bahahahahahahahaha

The only reason why St.George won so many premierships was because of all of the Cronulla-Sutherland based players in their side.

And you morons have the nerve to call the Sharks scum when your old non-existant team survived purely on players from their area for a few decades.

What week of the finals will your Illawarra Steelers bow out this year. I reckon week 3.

No need to blow up numb nuts.

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh Madunit, how I heart thee. <3 If I'D have said that, there'd be a line up of trolling f**kers to call me a fisting lesbian................not that there's anything wrong that. Just sayin.

LESStar58

Referee
Unitewe stand ah? You guys were $1million over the cap for this season alone...you f**king scum cheating parasites, your a f**king cancer to the NRL your club, supporters and anyone associated with the Storm, do us all a favour and die

I do open the inbox for a glance at the abusive PMs you sent me a few months back, SD. I'll give you this much; you're good for comedy value.

Feckin' headcase.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh Madunit, how I heart thee. <3 If I'D have said that, there'd be a line up of trolling f**kers to call me a fisting lesbian................not that there's anything wrong that. Just sayin.
You need to adopt more madunit.

"f**k em all, say what you want"

Sure some people may not like it, but at least everyone knows where you stand.

adamkungl

Immortal

spot on....except my tip is week 2 again. Dragons fans are already preparing their scathing attack on the McIntyre system and why the minor premiers deserve 43 chances to lose in the semis

BigNormProvan

Juniors

Norm Provan was a Sutherland junior. I think Easts knocked him back before he got a gig at Saints who developed him into the legend that he still is today. That's about it for Sutherland kids who've played in GF wins.

Since the Shark's arrived we have won 2 premierships, they haven't won any.

As for St. George surviving purely on Sutherland bred players, that's your inbreeding and lack of knowledge getting in the road of a good story. A few champs came from the Illawarra, though.

Don't worry about our club, princess. Have a look in your backyard.....

Big Norm

MsStorm

Bench
Go for the warriors for a first time premiership. Would mean a hell of alot for the sport over here.

Might have agreed with you before Sat. night, but not anymore...your fans are sh*t.
Lets hope it was a minority, but by the sounds on tv it wasn't the case.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Norm Provan was a Sutherland junior. I think Easts knocked him back before he got a gig at Saints who developed him into the legend that he still is today. That's about it for Sutherland kids who've played in GF wins.

Since the Shark's arrived we have won 2 premierships, they haven't won any.

As for St. George surviving purely on Sutherland bred players, that's your inbreeding and lack of knowledge getting in the road of a good story. A few champs came from the Illawarra, though.

Don't worry about our club, princess. Have a look in your backyard.....

Big Norm
I think you'll find there was more than 1 St.George player from the Shire prior to the Sharks admission into the NSWRL. You'd be enormously moronic and misguided to think otherwise.

and just 2 premierships in 40 years, hardly worth bragging about. As far as win ratio is concerned, since 1967, both the Dragons and Sharks have won just as many games as each other. Neither is better than the other. Both have had sh*t seasons and great seasons.

Both have appeared and failed in many finals campaigns as well. Both teams are perennial chokers.

This year will be no different.

Have you started printing up the t-shirts yet junior?:lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I think you'll find there was more than 1 St.George player from the Shire prior to the Sharks admission into the NSWRL. You'd be enormously moronic and misguided to think otherwise.

Well name a few names. Just remember, back in those days you played for the team in which district you resided. So, name me a few players. Or you'll prove that you're the 'moronic and misguided' one.

Big Norm

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So you honestly believe that for 46 years, only one player from Cronulla-Sutherland region played for St.George.

lol.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Well give me some names then you twit. Because I can't think of any other born and bred Shire players who've played at Saints. You never know, there might be a couple. I've supported Saints for almost 40 years and none, bar the incomparable Sticks Provan, jumps out at me. And, for what it's worth, he was developed from nothing at Saints, as he arrived as a raw, skinny 18yo. He did coach Cronulla for a season or 2 early in the piece.

Over to you, names.....

ps; How's this, I'll post a thread on the Dragon's forum, as i'm just as interested in this trivia as you.

Big Norm

Last edited:

Latest posts