What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the 2nd best fullback in the NRL? James Tedesco or Tom Trbojevic?

Who is the 2nd best fullback in the NRL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
I don't see how that's an outrageous prediction at all. Have you seen him play? He's a freak

Right now Tom Turbo is an excellent support player

He's got big levers and all the toys

He's also possibly the most overrated player in the NRL, he's just Jake's geniused little brother to me

The Beaver

Juniors
Right now Tom Turbo is an excellent support player

He's got big levers and all the toys

He's also possibly the most overrated player in the NRL, he's just Jake's geniused little brother to me

There's a strange anti-Tom Trbojevic sentiment amongst Manly fans, and it's got me stumped. He makes quite a few errors sure, but that's because he has to try to do so much in a pretty average team. He does some brilliant things. You and your idol DCE should be worshipping the ground he walks on after getting Manly into a winning position last week, his solo try and then his great, tough runs in the middle with quick play the balls got DCE into position to slot those field goals.

He's 20/21 years old, expecting a finished product at this age is delusional on your part.

That said, Tedesco has him atm, and Tom probably is a bit overrated at this stage. He's still bloody good though.

There's a strange anti-Tom Trbojevic sentiment amongst Manly fans, and it's got me stumped. He makes quite a few errors sure, but that's because he has to try to do so much in a pretty average team. He does some brilliant things. You and your idol DCE should be worshipping the ground he walks on after getting Manly into a winning position last week, his solo try and then his great, tough runs in the middle with quick play the balls got DCE into position to slot those field goals.

He's 20/21 years old, expecting a finished product at this age is delusional on your part.

That said, Tedesco has him atm, and Tom probably is a bit overrated at this stage. He's still bloody good though.

He doesn't catch, let's shit bounce all the time and is suspect in defense, he's supposed to be replacing Brett f**king Stewart not Ben f**king Farrar

Latest posts