What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the surprise guest on the Footy Show?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Perhaps Adam MacDrugall can join them both
along with Brandon Pearson/Costin, Ben Ecstasy and Jason 'James Bro' Bulgarelli

Mr Saab

Referee
why? because there is M Johns...and P Harragon already on there full time. I want some variety.

tiburon

Juniors
On The Footy Show tonight we'll have Jimmy Barnes performing live in the studio and we'll be joined by Nathan Hindmarsh from the Eels. Tune in at 9.30pm on Nine!

Parrasque

Juniors
Yeh looks like they scrapped the surprise Guest, Fatty must of got sick again

CONFIRMED:
Hindmarsh
Jimmy Barnes
and Should Andrew Johns be a immortal

How can you not like Jimmy Barnes.

I like it because if you close your eyes....you almost feel like its the 1980's when people actually wanted to hear him sing something.

King of the Hill said:
What's the hurry?
Geez they carry on with a load of rubbish.

Dont knock it mate.

I think its a really good topic to discuss and I found it every interesting when everyone was discussing it about a month ago. :D

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
It should be good to hear Jimmy tonight, hopefully he sings something from Double Happiness maybe with one of his daughters, i dont care which one there both good.

mickdo

Coach
King of the Hill said:
Well I thought I'd tune in for an update

The crowd laughing at this disabled bloke is pretty "funny". Not really.
That's being a bit harsh. They only laughed at his enthusiasm for the team. Any one being that hyper over a football team is pretty funny. His disability had nothing to do with it.

innsaneink

Referee
King of the Hill said:
Well I thought I'd tune in for an update

The crowd laughing at this disabled bloke is pretty "funny". Not really.

It didnt come across that way to me, i didnt actually notice any crowd laughter, but if there was Id say it was with him, not at him.

Great story....

Fletcher= "Im sick of the hot weather.":doubt: