What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will draw the bigger crowd? Sydney or Melbourne?

yakstorm said:
The Scoreboard between the two venues so far:

Melbourne v Parramatta - 24,315
Manly v Nth Qld - 17,469

Both don't include members, corporates and so on...so not a bad result after just 1 day of full sales, tomorrow will be the big test for both venues....

I thought we have a report of a 21K pax for the SFS? that was at 12.30 today.

they'll probably be both around the 30-35k mark i think. the closer both matches are to a capacity they better though they'll both be one sided crowds

junior009 said:
Don't know how many have been sold but when I bought mine today I was told there was only 1 category 1 ticket left in the place.

update your sig champ ;-)

Ice777

Bench
brendothejet said:
45k at both would be a better outcome would i tnot ice???

Of course it would be and 50K would be even better. You can keep going higher but you have to stop somewhere and be realisic about it and 40K is much more so than 45K IMO.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I might go, depends how I feel on Saturday. I am going to Campelltown Stadium to see the Dogs PL side this week anyway

effnic

Bench
Your one person rugby league doesnt need as a fan. Surely there is a AFL game on sat night you can go to.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
effnic said:
Your one person rugby league doesnt need as a fan. Surely there is a AFL game on sat night you can go to.

jesus, give him a break. he's going to a PL game, which is something 95% of league fans would never think about doing. sheesh

effnic

Bench
miguel de cervantes said:
jesus, give him a break. he's going to a PL game, which is something 95% of league fans would never think about doing. sheesh

95%???????????Your kidding right. And why dont you ask him why he is going to that premier league game. You will get a very gay answer.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
effnic, my best advice is for you to keep your sentences down to three words or less, and even then give it some thought before posting.

brendothejet

First Grade
I'm sorry I'm about to say this but I agree with Effnic.

locky is useless. He won't be going to the premier league game at cambletown or the nrl fixture at the SFS.

He is just trying to get pats on the back.

I've been to more NRL games in the last 5 days than locky has in the year.

lockyno1

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
I'm sorry I'm about to say this but I agree with Effnic.

locky is useless. He won't be going to the premier league game at cambletown or the nrl fixture at the SFS.

He is just trying to get pats on the back.

I've been to more NRL games in the last 5 days than locky has in the year.

Huh? I am going this week to Campelltown. You may have gone to more fixtures this season (actually you most likely have as I have lost interest at times this season), but that doesn't mean I won't be there this week. I'll be there. Hope the Dogs win, been one of the better sides in PL this season.

ByRd

First Grade
You havnt gone to fixtures cause you have lost your net at times??? lollllll

brendothejet

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Huh? I am going this week to Campelltown. You may have gone to more fixtures this season (actually you most likely have as I have lost interest at times this season), but that doesn't mean I won't be there this week. I'll be there. Hope the Dogs win, been one of the better sides in PL this season.

Right o locky...private message me and we will meet up for a beer then

Latest posts