What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will there be biff in Origin tonight?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Hahahaha you were the one who then suggested that he did in your response, and using a picture as well. Good work.

Classic swinging arm and head slam by the grub Gallen.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I never said Gal did or didnt do anything. I was questioning it being called a fight. Ive seen 2 guys throw more serious punches in a WWF match

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Haha mate come on, you even said the post afterwards that you were responding to me saying Gallen couldn't handle Luke in a fight (which I didn't even say in the first place)

I agree it wasn't much biffo but then Gallen has hardly been in a one on one fight better than that recently anyway that I can think of immeditedly

gronkathon

First Grade
Dave Taylor saw the slap fight in game one and had to dissapear to the boggers for a constitutional. There is a real chance he will drop to the ground rocking back and forth while sobbing if a stink breaks out when he is on the field

Fire

First Grade
I'm actually looking forward to maybe seeing Slater v Hayne II, it'd have to be early on, though. They're both too professional to give away a silly penalty late in the game.

As someone mentioned above. It would be pretty cool seeing two teammates go at it.

My pick, Merrin is going to belt someone when he comes on.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Haha mate come on, you even said the post afterwards that you were responding to me saying Gallen couldn't handle Luke in a fight (which I didn't even say in the first place)

I agree it wasn't much biffo but then Gallen has hardly been in a one on one fight better than that recently anyway that I can think of immeditedly

No mate, you got it wrong. I was questioning whether Gal and Luke even had a fight at all

Dont fret champ, I wont hold it against you

firechild

First Grade
Geyer ran mad that match as Graeme Lowe said afterwards.

He was still scared of Lewis. Lewis was a street fighter of the highest order. He grew up playing in the late 1970s for Christ's sake!

Wally said on radio about 2 years ago that he was shit scared of MG and he made every attempt to keep the ref between them because he was worried that MG would drop him like a sack of spuds. MG said he just couldn't believe that it was the king he was ready to punch.

Fire

First Grade
Regarding MG and Lewis. I've heard them both come out publicly and say they were shit-scared. Anyways, no biggie, it's Origin folklore now. Both were top players (especially Lewis).

Boganater

Juniors
lol you called me a dickwad you geniused merkin and you were disagreeing with me.

Go check some grammar, you obviously have nothing.

I never called you a dickwad, if you had bothered to read it properly ( hard I know) you would see that.
You say I've got nothing as if you have had something really enlightening to say.
You're very special.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Pffft It was a bit of WWF and thats it

You know it can still be considered a fight even if they aren't landing multiple clean blows?

Anyway back to my original point, has Gallen actually done anything on the field to earn this reputation he seems to have as a feared fighter? And no that doesn't include pulling out stitches :sarcasm:

betcats

Referee
I never called you a dickwad, if you had bothered to read it properly ( hard I know) you would see that.
You say I've got nothing as if you have had something really enlightening to say.
You're very special.

I did read that wrong lol.

I said you have nothing because you're going around picking up peoples bad grammar like you have just done something brilliant. Not only that, you can't even get your own grammar correct.

You're still a shit merkin.

Last edited:

Boganater

Juniors
I did read that wrong lol.

I said you have nothing because you're going around picking up peoples bad grammar like you have just done something brilliant. Not only that, you can't even get your own grammar correct.

You're still a shit merkin.

Oh no, a moronic twat doesn't like me.:sarcasm:

Shorty

Staff member
Dave Taylor saw the slap fight in game one and had to dissapear to the boggers for a constitutional. There is a real chance he will drop to the ground rocking back and forth while sobbing if a stink breaks out when he is on the field
Coaltrain's not a fighter:lol:
Even as a Queenslander, I can admit the fear in his eyes when LOD had his arm cocked.
But with LOD, who wouldn't!

Latest posts