Worst experiences/fights at the footy

Discussion in 'NRL' started by The Vaulting Violinist, Jun 8, 2018.

1. sensesmaybenumbed

sensesmaybenumbed Moderator Staff Member

Steel cans then as well. Ouch.

2. Pig Champion

Pig Champion Juniors

I was at Jubilee Oval to see a mate play in the St George A grade GF between Brighton seagulls and I think Renown. Suddenly just near us in the stand it was on between some lebanese Brighton fans and Renown fans, strollers getting tossed, guys jumping across other spectators. Not pretty. It made the front page of the St George and Sutherland Shire Leader.

3. H.H

H.H Juniors

Good thread. Couple of mentions about Como, involved with them and a real good club. Doesn't seem to be too many dickheads these days.

For me, two Roosters Dogs games stand out. 2003 prelim and 2004 at the SFS the next year where they threw all their water bottles on the field as they were getting towelled up. Never felt tension like that at a game - especially that 2003 prelim.

Biggest brawl I saw was the 1986 Test at the SCG between Australia and NZ. Was the first time the Clive Churchill stand was used and a mate's Dad somehow jagged us some tickets. After full-time there was this massive brawl on the hill with every merkin there blind and slipping and sliding all over the joint amongst a hail of punches. Not sure anyone got seriously hurt, but we had a great view and thought it was a top way to end the arvo.

4. taxidriver

taxidriver Coach

5. GongPanther

GongPanther Coach

There are some real rum hard bastards in the Penrith district. It is I'll advised in stirring up a hornet's nest.

6. Suitman

Suitman Immortal

Yep, probably.
    Besides however, those watching on Foxsports, and throughout Asia, Europe and North America.

Marshall_magic likes this.