What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlemania XXVII thread **SPOILERS**

Big Pete

Referee
No I'm talking about the ROH shows.

Mania is looking solid.

Looking forward to Sheamus/Bryan and Mysterio/Rhodes with some interest in Cena/Miz and Taker/Hunter.

Card could be better, seriously wish there was a Money in the Bank match, but what can you do?

Why? I'd rather see mid-card fueds than a few money matches and everyone else thrown into a spot fest. An IC title match would have been nice (while Kofi was champ, put him against Drew or someone), but otherwise it is a pretty good card, every match has some kind of appeal.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm really interesting in the main event (for the first time in years) to see what eventuates between The Rock and John Cena (and to a lesser extent, The Miz). Hope it's good, but damn I wish a MiTB event was on :(

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
These merkins bumped the Dragon match from the card.

Life tilt :crazy:

Some gay ass lumberjack sh*t to replace them.

ByRd

First Grade
The streak lives, a great match and triple h was smashing him then taker put him in a submission and h tapped out, good match

Parra Pride

Coach
Cena being screwed by Rock was awesome.

Most of the card was fairly predictable, though I was genuinely surprised to see Del Rio lose.

Hmmmm what happened to Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan ?:?

That was the dark match, though it turned into a lumberjack match, and then finally a battle royal with the Great Khali winning....

RedVGooner

Juniors
That was the dark match, though it turned into a lumberjack match, and then finally a battle royal with the Great Khali winning....

Oh ok, i was there watching thinking to myself that i was sure Sheamus and bryan are facing each other lmao

azzah72

Bench
That was the worst Wrestlemania I have ever watched!

It's like they seriously had no idea what to do! Like they were relying on the attitude era appearances at thats it

Jesus, the best thing about the show was the video they showed before Miz came out! Nothing else was good except for that video and HHH vs Taker.

Sheamus and Bryan would of been a good match.

The snooki match could of been great if they let Morrison and Zigger cut loose. Same with the 8 man tag.

I only buy 2 ppv's a year, RR and Mania, both have been terrible this year.

Ridiculous.

Latest posts