What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestling is sad

Stonecutter

First Grade
I agree. I find his look is stale and his whole character a bit stale. Shame.

Definitely, he gets the pop when his music hits, but you could here a pin drop during the match.

Grapple for 10 minutes, side effect, 2 count, counter into a twist of fate. Cena seems less repetitive then Matt at the moment. He needs either Jeff, or a unique match to be entertaining. They should stop the ECW show, keep the belt as a hardcore type and 24/7 rule which would still keep the legacy of ECW. That would be hella entertaining.

It wasn't in the hardcore seen, but when Austin fueded with Booker and they had fights in the shopping centre and a church, it left me laughing for ages.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Definitely, he gets the pop when his music hits, but you could here a pin drop during the match.

Grapple for 10 minutes, side effect, 2 count, counter into a twist of fate. Cena seems less repetitive then Matt at the moment. He needs either Jeff, or a unique match to be entertaining. They should stop the ECW show, keep the belt as a hardcore type and 24/7 rule which would still keep the legacy of ECW. That would be hella entertaining.

It wasn't in the hardcore seen, but when Austin fueded with Booker and they had fights in the shopping centre and a church, it left me laughing for ages.

I totally agree.

Love the storylines that are developing on Raw at the moment.HBK and his employer JBL,and now after last week Randy Orton and Vince.