What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Armageddon Thread **May Include Spoilers**

griffo346

First Grade
110kgpantherpower said:
Yea but i think its safe to assume that some time in the future the smackdown and ecw titles will combine into one, the way ecw is going that may be some time soon.

But the way they were pushing the champions of champions its a valid idea.

You have the smackdown and ecw champion you have the raw champion and then you could have the wwe champion all stay on there own shows except for the wwe champion who faces challengers from any show.

I might be dumb but isnt the raw champion = wwe champion in that case its john cena? so they dont need a raw champion

Yea i miss wrote what i meant what i mean is this.

smackdown and ecw championships become combined.

Raw keep there title.

Then you have 1 title call it whatever, that title is held by say for point sake mr kennedy he then fights challengers from smackdown or raw or ecw he goes on all shows.

Thats what i meant when i said the wwe title i didnt mean the title cena holds i meant one that can be held by anyone in the wwe it would be like a champions of champions title kind of thing.

It would be held in a higher regard then the other titles kind of thing.

It was just a thought thrown up by my dad and we have worked over the details of it when we sit down bored and talk about wrestling lol.

griffo346

First Grade
what do you mean when you combine ecw and smackdown titles and still have 2 seperate shows

i dont think it will work tbh

Sanchez

Coach
110kgpantherpower said:
Yea but i think its safe to assume that some time in the future the smackdown and ecw titles will combine into one, the way ecw is going that may be some time soon.

But the way they were pushing the champions of champions its a valid idea.

You have the smackdown and ecw champion you have the raw champion and then you could have the wwe champion all stay on there own shows except for the wwe champion who faces challengers from any show.
no way this will happen
any way ecw is scheduled to continue until at least december 07 on sci fi

I never said it would happen i have said since i first brought it up that it was just an idea thrown up by my father but wasnt meant as anything serious.

But what does sci fi have to do with my dads idea?????

You could easily keep sci fi going and regulary have the champ appearing on sci fi and smackdown.

griffo346

First Grade
110k buddy as u know im a panther fan (brother in arms) too but i think your going :crazy: if you think that they will combine the titles

lockyno1

Post Whore
There is already a few too many titles, and you want to bring another one in! Stupidity at its finest!

griffo346 said:
110k buddy as u know im a panther fan (brother in arms) too but i think your going :crazy: if you think that they will combine the titles

Once again il ask whats the difference between combining the ecw and smackdown titles and the way it use to be with an ecw title and raw and smackdown having the same title.

Granted back then ecw wasnt part of the wwe but hey.

Im not saying they will do it griff in fact i dont think it will happen at all or if it does it wont be for some time yet.

But somebody mentioned either in this thread or another that raw and smackdown titles should become one so whats the difference???????

Locky shut up lol.

griffo346

First Grade
The Last ride match between kennedy and taker?? is it when they get sent in the hurse that its there last match on smackdown??

And who is going to win mRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEENNNNNEDY.

Why coz like usual taker is going to dissapear.

I dont think they never wrestle on smackdown though is that true if so it shall be interesting.

Is taker retiring lol.

griffo346

First Grade
Taker wont retire 110 he still has it in him to compeate

who ever is watchin this ppv can we get spoilers as it happens

Agent Mulder

Bench
110kgpantherpower said:
And who is going to win mRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEENNNNNEDY.

Why coz like usual taker is going to dissapear.

I dont think they never wrestle on smackdown though is that true if so it shall be interesting.

Is taker retiring lol.

Yeah what would you know about it? Just shut your trap and show the great man some f**king respect.

Dickhead.

Aint we an agressive little boy today forget to take your pills or something.

What would i know about it well besides following wrestling since i can remember id imagine id know a fair bit about the undertakers career inside of the wwe/wwf.

Now since the wwe split the shows up undertaker has spent his time on smackdown.

There is nothing for him on raw there for you can assume with 90% probability that he wont be leaving smackdown.

Now if you assume like many that this feud is going to continue, then well you would make the undertaker lose his own style of match.

Oh and were have i been disrespectfull of taker please take your pills and calm down and show me were in this thread have i disrespected taker.

So what would i know about it hmmmmmm.

As for you mate well you can go back and play with yourself and watch parra choke again now goodbye.

Latest posts