What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Always interesting to see who they push.
Rhyno would be great choice for a midcard run, he is so popular.

Balor, Joe are both seemingly more popular than Reigns. Although I'm not sure on merch sales, and let's be honest, that's what Vince cares about.
Fkin kids lol they and women love Roman and I get it but storyline wise it's hard to feel sorry for the dude

Always interesting to see who they push.
Rhyno would be great choice for a midcard run, he is so popular.

Balor, Joe are both seemingly more popular than Reigns. Although I'm not sure on merch sales, and let's be honest, that's what Vince cares about.

I think Vince has kept Brock around this whole year to hold a title and defend it 5 times with the intention of putting Reigns over at Mania. He is paying him lotto mone and I doubt he wants to bail on the plan now, with all he has invested.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
It's a sad state of affairs when you prefer Jinder as champ over Lesnar.
Lesnar has effectively nullified the universal title this entire year.

Least Jinder was around, defending it etc. I didn't care for his run and thought he was the wrong choice but at least he was present. Lesnar of course puts on better matches.

I’m full of beer and need a Pro Wrestling fix. Therefore, with the debut of Woken Matt Hardy, and a love of tag team wrestling, there is only one thing to watch:

Total Non-Stop Deletion: APOCOLYPTO!!!

It's a sad state of affairs when you prefer Jinder as champ over Lesnar.
Lesnar has effectively nullified the universal title this entire year.

Least Jinder was around, defending it etc. I didn't care for his run and thought he was the wrong choice but at least he was present. Lesnar of course puts on better matches.
They think the belt looks strong on a part timer

Parra Pride

Coach
I think Vince has kept Brock around this whole year to hold a title and defend it 5 times with the intention of putting Reigns over at Mania. He is paying him lotto mone and I doubt he wants to bail on the plan now, with all he has invested.

Mate there is no think about it. The plan for the past few years has been all about Reigns going over Lesnar in the Main even of Mania. Unfortunately there is no Seth with a briefcase to hit abort on that whole plan this year.

Mate there is no think about it. The plan for the past few years has been all about Reigns going over Lesnar in the Main even of Mania. Unfortunately there is no Seth with a briefcase to hit abort on that whole plan this year.
Braun could have his trigger pulled if he can stay this over in the coming months

He on raw is the most over by a fair margin

A female chamber match is so stupid. I get the rumble but it doesn’t suit what they do in the ring. Pretty sure I won’t watch any of this ppv outside of the hardy v Wyatt and men’s chamber (even though it’s very clear who will win)

nöyd

Staff member
Well i think we've found someone even worse on the mic than Roman Reigns, and ironically enough she shares the same initials

Terrible isn’t she

God dang she is hot though. Nice suplex on hhh

Can I say f**k Roman reigns one more time? Everyone hitting their finisher multiple times and not winning was so annoying. I can’t tell you how much I hate that

Looks like we are getting

Aj vs Shinsuke
Reigns vs Lesnar
Cena vs Rollins
HHH/Steph vs Angle/Rousey

I would throw in
Sasha vs Bayley
Usos vs BB
Charlotte vs Asuka
Bliss vs Nia
Strowman vs Miz
Elias & The Bar vs Balor Club
8 man ladder match for US title (Roode/Jinder/Rusev/Orton/Kofi/Ziggler/Corbin/Tye)
Owens (w/Bryan) vs Zayn (w/Shane) (maybe switch Shane & Bryan around depending on who is face)

Looks like we are getting

Aj vs Shinsuke
Reigns vs Lesnar
Cena vs Rollins
HHH/Steph vs Angle/Rousey

I would throw in
Sasha vs Bayley
Usos vs BB
Charlotte vs Asuka
Bliss vs Nia
Strowman vs Miz
Elias & The Bar vs Balor Club
8 man ladder match for US title (Roode/Jinder/Rusev/Orton/Kofi/Ziggler/Corbin/Tye)
Owens (w/Bryan) vs Zayn (w/Shane) (maybe switch Shane & Bryan around depending on who is face)

No UT?

When’s Joe back?

Cena v rollins please no

Remember when WWE got the golden shovel out for Goldberg by have him obliterate everyone in the chamber then lose? Let's do the same thing for Braun Strowman, because dammit the fans want to see Lesnar Vs Reigns.

How can strowman be the most dominant person on the roster for the last twelve months and go on to face a journeyman midcarder at their biggest event? The wwe are f**ked if they do that

No UT?

When’s Joe back?

Cena v rollins please no

To be fair, Taker last year was kind of.....well......he looked every bit of his age. With the retirement angle I think it's time he hung them up for good.

Joe still out for a few months I think. Not sure exactly but I don't think he's back for Mania.

Cena vs Rollins would have serious potential and would be a good passing of the torch match. Cena is better than he gets credit for in the ring and Rollins is fantastic.

Wrestlemania is ruined

I mean yeah Braun was heavily protected but f**k everyone who wants to see Reigns get the belt from Brock

Literally everyone was a better choice in that chamber including Mizz

At least we still get one classic with a shit build