What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC) 2011 *SPOILERS*

nöyd

Staff member
...ADR winning the RR... then not winning at WM.

extenuating circumstances, no way were they going to take the title off of edge in his last match, and rightly so i believe

i honestly don't see main eventer when i look at del rio, as has been said before he is the mexican ted dibiase

Big Pete

Referee
There was nothing wrong with the 40 Man Rumble and ADR didn't deserve the big Mania win at the time.

I actually thought ADR had some serious potential as a character when he debuted. But then when his writer left the company his character has been in limbo since and creative doesn't know where to go with it.

nöyd

Staff member
There was nothing wrong with the 40 Man Rumble and ADR didn't deserve the big Mania win at the time.

I actually thought ADR had some serious potential as a character when he debuted. But then when his writer left the company his character has been in limbo since and creative doesn't know where to go with it.

rodriguez costs him a few matches, they split and feud, turning one of them face, finally ending up in mid card battles with swagger and co.[/formula]

Big Pete

Referee
WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs Results

Zack Ryder def. Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero via Rough Ryder to BECOME United States Champion

Air Boom def. The Colons w/Rosa Mendes via Trouble in Paradise on Primo to RETAIN the Unified Tag Team Championships.

Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett via RKO through the table

Beth Phoinex def. Kelly Kelly via pinfall to RETAIN the Divas Championship

Triple H def. Kevin Nash via sledge hammer shot

Sheamus def. Jack Swagger via Brogue Kick

Big Show def. Mark Henry via WMD to BECOME the World Heavyweight Champion

Post Match Mark Henry attacked Show

Daniel Bryan cashed in on Big Show who was out to BECOME the World Heavyweight Champion.

Cody Rhodes def. Booker T via pinfall to RETAIN the Intercontinental Championship

CM Punk def. The Miz and Alberto Del Rio in a TLC match to RETAIN the WWE Championship

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
I'm glad they didn't just give Ryder the championship. Actually made his win mean something.

Solid show all-round.

Jeff Hardy went about 2 minutes when Punk cashed in on him at Extreme Rules in 2009.
Cena would've gone about 1-2 when Batista got his title match at EC last year.

It'd be in the shortest 5 reigns ever though.

Ag_961WCQAAhzSO.jpg