What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC) 2011 *SPOILERS*

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Ag_961WCQAAhzSO.jpg
Ring Of Honor, where legends are made.

image34324.jpg

21622.jpg

nöyd

Staff member
does the champion have to rise to his feet before the MITB briefcase can be cashed in?

Moffo

Referee
There are too many titles in the WWE, reduces their value

Can mark Henry please f**k off?

afinalsin666

First Grade
How brutal was the Nash v HHH match? Was expecting it to be a boring affair, but they left nothing in the ring. As long as this ends it...

I'm kinda shocked that Henry didn't f the Big Show up a little more than that. One DDT (or suplex lol) lays Show out? He shoulda just went crazy on him with a chair ala Miz on Khali earlier this year. Kinda lame that Big Show stayed down for long enough for Daniel Bryan to come down to the ring, set the match up, then pin him. Makes Show look weak, and Mark Henry weaker. Though apparently Henry was legit injured... but still, the worst match of the fued.

Pretty decent PPV all round, though too much Teddy Long for my liking.

Would love to see a 'Money In The Bank' introduced the NRL, where the holder can cash it in at anytime during the year.

The MITB would be worth one converted try.

Ladder match at the Grand Final. One player from each team enters, one man leaves with the MITB. THe player can then cash it in at any time. If the grand final featured two teams the MITB winner was not in, and the scores were 4-4 after 79min, he could cash it in and his team would be NRL Champs.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I watched (fast forwarded through almost all of it actually) the PPV because I heard Dragon won the belt. Of course the WWE find a way to put the belt on the best wrestler in the world without him actually doing any wrestling. And then there's an obvious program with a circus freak who couldn't work his way out of a wet paper bag. f**k me.

Since Micheal Cole is a heel commentator where was he on HHH? That's the funniest shit I've seen all year. This motherf**ker has stuck so much HGH up his ass he has a mean case of 6 pack gut. He's clearly carrying a spare tire around the waist but his organs are so enlarged that it gives the illusion of a 6 pack. That "look" goes really well with the expanding caveman brow.

HHH needs to step up and accept Jim Cornette's challenged to wrestle Davey Richards in a 60 man iron minute match. It's odds on his enlarged heart would give out and we'd be rid of cro magnon man for good.

nöyd

Staff member
she has her moments, that's for sure

sorta looks like Kofi's eyes are slanted down her way lol

nöyd

Staff member
average age of the champions at present is 28 (so i read anyway), that may or may not include beth

Latest posts